Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

I'll say he/him a lot but I am aware it's Zac as well.

So cause he's talking about why he left the band, it's ,bitter,? Hardly gonna be rainbows and butterflies, is it? "Oh I left the band cause I got to play to millions of people all across the world and meet lots of new people and be shown on tv shows/magazines globally and play at some of the world's biggest festivals with my 'friends'". Nonsense. From his post, there was a predefined agreement, set months in advance, that they would leave on their terms with their own statement. Which ended up being taken away from them, course there will be a tinge of bitterness about that. As for the rest of it, no surprises really. Lots of truths, obviously not the full story but still enough for the picture to really be formed. I've always held the really unpopular opinion that there was more to it than meets the eye, the equally as unpopular opinion that 2008 was the break in the band and they should have just gone their separate ways then. My opinion that they should have left after seeing the BNE lyrics (mostly the first half) was also even more unpopular but valid given this blog post. They thought the same thing but they probably done the smart thing. Either way, blaming Josh and Zac for leaving (now) is insanity when they could easily have walked several times before in the past but showed you (the people blaming them, admittedly not on here) more respect by staying than you're showing them in leaving.

Also, just cause he liked her/was friends with her/went out with her at some point doesn't mean he HAS to like her now. He might still like her and be friends for all we know. But I don't think anyone could sit here and tell me that you've not fallen out with a friend, stopped liking them or not liked your ex after a break up.

• Like 1

lol @ josh's video was deleted

someone is obviously trying to cover it up *cough*

i love everyone that you say about everything. (that sounds totally creepy lol, just saying that I pretty must agree with everything you say)

i simply want a REAL announcement from Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor.

You know what, I like their enthusiasm, but there "the beat goes on" tumblr post and the "let's get #HayleyJeremyandTaylor trending" thing is so immature of them. Makes them seem like they don't even care that Zac and Josh left. I'm not saying they should be crying in ever twitter update, but they haven't shown ANY signs of remorse. I know people say "famous people keep their emotions private from the public." but as I said before, Paramore refers to their fans as their "family"... so why can't they even post a real, sincere response to Zac and Josh's departure?

i love everyone that you say about everything. (that sounds totally creepy lol, just saying that I pretty must agree with everything you say)

i simply want a REAL announcement from Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor.

You know what, I like their enthusiasm, but there "the beat goes on" tumblr post and the "let's get #HayleyJeremyandTaylor trending" thing is so immature of them. Makes them seem like they don't even care that Zac and Josh left. I'm not saying they should be crying in ever twitter update, but they haven't shown ANY signs of remorse. I know people say "famous people keep their emotions private from the public." but as I said before, Paramore refers to their fans as their "family"... so why can't they even post a real, sincere response to Zac and Josh's departure?

That is my beef with this all. It seems the fans are torn, but im willing to guess a lot of us that have been around for a bit will be hurt most by this. Their lack of a "real" response shows why they deserve no respect.

I'll say he/him a lot but I am aware it's Zac as well.

So cause he's talking about why he left the band, it's ,bitter,? Hardly gonna be rainbows and butterflies, is it? "Oh I left the band cause I got to play to millions of people all across the world and meet lots of new people and be shown on tv shows/magazines globally and play at some of the world's biggest festivals with my 'friends'". Nonsense. From his post, there was a predefined agreement, set months in advance, that they would leave on their terms with their own statement. Which ended up being taken away from them, course there will be a tinge of bitterness about that. As for the rest of it, no surprises really. Lots of truths, obviously not the full story but still enough for the picture to really be formed. I've always held the really unpopular opinion that there was more to it than meets the eye, the equally as unpopular opinion that 2008 was the break in the band and they should have just gone their separate ways then. My opinion that they should have left after seeing the BNE lyrics (mostly the first half) was also even more unpopular but valid given this blog post. They thought the same thing but they probably done the smart thing. Either way, blaming Josh and Zac for leaving (now) is insanity when they could easily have walked several times before in the past but showed you (the people blaming them, admittedly not on here) more respect by staying than you're showing them in leaving.

truth.

okay seriously who the fuck is going to buy that his video was deleted because of 'sexual content'

if you want people to buy your cover up at least make it believable :P

exactly! trying to cover this all up is just going to make it worse.

So i basically wanted to quote every single one of Kayla's and Erin's posts just to say girls you said what i meant to.

And to add

I cant believe that people are still trying to pin Josh bitterness to his and Hayley's post relationship status.... I mean c'mon people spend so much time in relationship with other people just to realize that in the end that person is not as half as good as they thought it is. So i don't see the reason why mention this, it was 3years ago, do you really think he holds his feelings about that 3years after.... Stop turning everything that was going around into post breakup stuff cause it obviously isn't.

And i knew it was way much into this than "nah they just decided to quit the band"

yes one more thing,i have to say i much more appreciate Josh and Zac after this video confirmation,idk why.

Yeah you totally don't have a problem with any opinion against paramore.

ANYWHO, Avani I totally agree. I can't believe people are trying to make Josh out to be this big jerk.

You know what, im past caring. The only problem i have is with you. You dont understand anybody else who has a different opinion from you. It gets on my tits. If anybody has a different opinion, they have a problem or are trying to start fights according to you. For once in your god damn life accept other people have different opinions and quit the attitude.

FUCK man.

• Like 1

You know what, im past caring. The only problem i have is with you. You dont understand anybody else who has a different opinion from you. It gets on my tits. If anybody has a different opinion, they have a problem or are trying to start fights according to you. For once in your god damn life accept other people have different opinions and quit the attitude.

FUCK man.

I have no problem with your opinion. What I have a problem with is that, when I post mine AGAINST what Hayley and Paramore are doing, you come in with your rules "No sarcasm." and you're basic attitude that just screams saying "You're wrong unless you agree." How old are you? Jesus; grow up. And follow the rules of the boards that you for some reason are an admin (sorry) on and PM me if you have problem, don't clutter the forums.

• Like 1

If there's one thing I've learnt from my time at many different forum boards, it's that going head to head against a moderator will not end well.

You may not like it Erin, but a forum board is not a democracy. Better to just bite your tongue and walk away from the thread.

Edit: Ivana just narrowly beat me to the "bite your tongue" thing by about 5 seconds.

Naw. I dont have a problem, the rules are simple. We as a website support the band, not bash them. Our aim is to be positive, not negative. So i sure as hell am not going to let that be ruined. There is no problem having an opinion and stating who you think is right or wrong or anything like that. It's when the name-bashing or bitchyness and sarcasm towards people start, thats when ive a problem. Especially when they read the site. We take great pride in that the band read the site. Im perfectly grown up, you're outburst of "being up hayleys ass" yesterday showed signs of immaturity on your part.

Naw. I dont have a problem, the rules are simple. We as a website support the band, not bash them. Our aim is to be positive, not negative. So i sure as hell am not going to let that be ruined. There is no problem having an opinion and stating who you think is right or wrong or anything like that. It's when the name-bashing or bitchyness and sarcasm towards people start, thats when ive a problem. Especially when they read the site. We take great pride in that the band read the site. Im perfectly grown up, you're outburst of "being up hayleys ass" yesterday showed signs of immaturity on your part.

Way to move it to PM buddy. Reallllll mature.

and @Harry oh trust me I know. I wonder how long it'll take everyone to realize that.