Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

I cannot wait to see what becomes of this board over time. Seems you are all losing it already. It is just music. The problem is that we start to care too much about the people behind it. I say, just buy the music if it's good, and you like it or if you don't than f*** off. I know I myself posted "negative" stuff earlier, but hey a ton of us are just mad over this. I said what I want the band to do if they want respect back, and if they don't do it, than I have no more use for them. Their old music will always live on for you guys willing to chance them still, but there is no need for the drama it brings.

I cannot wait to see what becomes of this board over time. Seems you are all losing it already. It is just music. The problem is that we start to care too much about the people behind it. I say, just buy the music if it's good, and you like it or if you don't than f*** off. I know I myself posted "negative" stuff earlier, but hey a ton of us are just mad over this. I said what I want the band to do if they want respect back, and if they don't do it, than I have no more use for them. Their old music will always live on for you guys willing to chance them still, but there is no need for the drama it brings.

No negativity is allowed apparently. Only positive opinions are allowed.

If there's one thing I've learnt from my time at many different forum boards, it's that going head to head against a moderator will not end well.

You may not like it Erin, but a forum board is not a democracy. Better to just bite your tongue and walk away from the thread.

Edit: Ivana just narrowly beat me to the "bite your tongue" thing by about 5 seconds.

Hahahha yes

Naw. I dont have a problem, the rules are simple. We as a website support the band, not bash them. Our aim is to be positive, not negative. So i sure as hell am not going to let that be ruined. There is no problem having an opinion and stating who you think is right or wrong or anything like that. It's when the name-bashing or bitchyness and sarcasm towards people start, thats when ive a problem. Especially when they read the site. We take great pride in that the band read the site. Im perfectly grown up, you're outburst of "being up hayleys ass" yesterday showed signs of immaturity on your part.

It seems to me that you are a bit contradictory in what you are trying to say.First you say it is ok for people to have different opinions and then it seems like only opinion you will accept is the one that is saying god things about current situation.

or am I wrong?

• Like 2

It seems to me that you are a bit contradictory in what you are trying to say.First you say it is ok for people to have different opinions and then it seems like only opinion you will accept is the one that is saying god things about current situation.

or am I wrong?

You're not wrong. But Ross won't agree. So you're wrong and you're probably breaking an imaginary rule.

And yeah Kayla. We could just tell them "this is going to be your best album, it's not looking too good after this so you should just stop now. thanks." hahahaha.

• Like 1

Hahahha yes

or am I wrong?

also personally attacking erin and not following the simple 'if you don't like the topic don't post in it' common sense rule but what do i know....

Ohh lawd, please let's not have a "regular members vs moderator" clash.

I'd much rather have this thread open for longer and see where the discussion goes, rather than have it locked because people couldn't restrain themselves.

Got a problem with it? PM Him, but seriously just leave it out of the thread, it's REALLY not worth it guys.

Hahahha yes

or am I wrong?

I put it the wrong way. It's hard to put into words what i mean. Im talking about negative = being bitchy/sarcastic/abusive towards members of the band. I dont want that on the forum. That is all i have a problem with when it comes to talking about this.

holy shit

too many of you are here!

HI EVERYONE

the only thing i will say is - if you think that whole "get hayley/jeremy/taylor trending" and the "tumblr posts" are immature, well it's no big deal. you know why? if you watched Josh's video, it doesn't seem like he cared much either. he rolled his eyes, laughed and was like 'not much i can do'. that was also immature, was it not? not taking either party's side here. just saying no one seems to be handling it "professionally" if you will. they're both being immature.

regarding the blog post, i dont even know....fuckkkk. lol.

i'm still wishing it was a dream and i honestly never thought things would end this way. it's just fucking crazy. like something out of a movie or what.

You're not wrong. But Ross won't agree. So you're wrong and you're probably breaking an imaginary rule.

And yeah Kayla. We could just tell them "this is going to be your best album, it's not looking too good after this so you should just stop now. thanks." hahahaha.

your STILL at the sarcasm. Only moving it on to me. Grow up!

your STILL at the sarcasm. Only moving it on to me. Grow up!

I stopped talking to you a few posts ago. Get over it, man. I'll use all the sarcasm in anyone's direction if I want. There's no rule against that. Now if you'll excuse us, we're TRYING to talk about the subject matter. Thanks.

@travel_hymn that's a very good point and I thought about that but I also thought that his lack of sincerity might have be a response to theirs? Eh. either way he's stooping down to their level haha.

He left the band a couple of months ago, he decided he wanted to leave before that, he first thought about leaving near enough three years ago now. Any emotion he had about leaving is probably long spent. These past couple of days have probably been quite a relief to the man in all honesty.

he rolled his eyes, laughed and was like 'not much i can do'.

It was an awkward situation. Explaining that something you wrote is really something you wrote.

What could he do.

Also not even trying to start the fight with someone,Harry :D

as I said I will bite my tongue first...

Fact is, half of Paramore died the other day. Josh/Zac were the backbone of Paramore, so Paramore is more like Paralyzed now. As I said 2 pages back, the more they fail to talk about it, the more they crap on us. Sure you can kick some of us out, and away, but bands lose respect over time due to stuff like this. Same thing happened with Evanescence and their revolving door of band members. So I say, bear with the incoming stress of moderating people, and hold off the ban hammers until this passes so you guys don't end up moderating a ghost town forum for a band that is no more.

^^^ That is just worst case scenario. Im not a hater, not trying to be. Just upset 5 years of support is getting kicked in the face.

i'm personally rather excited to see what parasecrets comes up with after this

oh my god me too hahaha! i keep checking to see if they post them early (sometiems they do that when they get a lot) and @Ross most definitely. i can't even imagine.

i better have time to check them before we leave for my aunt's on sunday

massive lulz to enjoy

definitely. hahahahah.

in all seriousness, the finally coming out about leaving was probably a huge weight off their shoulders.

i know it would be for me

how they kept it in for months is kind of beyond me

i'd be shouting it from the rooftops

i wouldn't have went on the UK tour. plus now they are both doing what they want to be doing with their lives.