Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

anavi - he didn't have to laugh or roll his eyes, though. it came across as if "lol i dont't care LOL" i know he was confirming a blog post, but still it was awkward to watch o.o

anyway

I got it like lol i can't believe that i am actually have to confirm what i wrote LOL+eyes roll

guess you got it different way

general statement

this is just the reality of human life. we are all different thus see things differently and that is why we have different opinions. #kanyeshrug we shouldn't argue or insult, or be like lulz u sux ~~

idek

some Christmas ehhh?

I wasn't trying to insult you. :)

I just pointed how different views we have.

@Kayla sure we are :D

Why is it that so many people seem to think they are owed every little detail of what happened to the band? They gave a statement telling you Josh and Zac left the band and that the band is not breaking up. Not enough "emotion" or information for you? To damn bad. They may be a band in the public eye, but what went on between them is sill their private business, why should they be forced to tell the world their private business? Because we bought a few CDs a couple posters or tour tickets? Give me a break. If they say anything more, consider yourselves lucky, but that is their personal lives and if they don't feel like talking about it in public, then they shouldn't feel they have to. They owe us their careers in that it's us buying their music/merch that makes it possible for them to make a living doing what they're doing, but that doesn't mean they have the obligation to tell us all their behind the scenes relationships any more than it means they have the obligation to let us go snooping through their houses/e-mails/other personal items. Even though they have put themselves in the public eye, they are still entitled to their privacy.

Yeah I took Josh's video the way Lara did too. I was a little taken back. but I could see how you guys saw it too.

This whole situation is a disaster and I hope everyone can be happy after everything has calmed down. Excited to see what Zac and Josh will be up to next

Anyway, having read back over the last few pages that happened while I was asleep, I still find it interesting to see the "If the situation was really like that, why didn't the just leave?" type comments.

Seems kinda like black and white thinking to me.

A good majority of you aren't musicians, and I think unless you are one, it's really hard to understand the full extent of the feelings, and just the up and downs that come along with being one.

Why didn't they leave earlier? It's like any kind of relationship really.

You stick around for the ride because you enjoy a majority of what happens, even though there are always compromises that must be made.

That majority could only be 51 per cent, but it's still a majority none the less.

Once the balance tips towards 51 per cent of it not being enjoyable, that's when you start to really ask yourself "What's the point?". Obviously it seems like that balance was probably more like 80 per cent cons (stressful situation, lack of enjoyment etc) and 20 per cent pros (income, not having to work a day job etc)