Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

I don't want to slam Josh but he says he didn't like negative songs about anger and resentment like Ignorance and playing God but they got big with Misery business which is hardly a positive song and they even address God in vain in it...

Just wanted to point that out

some people shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere near the internet...ever. lol.

like you

oh hohoho ;)

lol. you two are so funny. I dont know how some people cant like you two on here.

exactly!

i don't understand why people keep thinking he's some sort of jerk who's trying to make hayley look bad because he's not

people need to think before they say stupid shit

yeah. I hope in maybe a few years, something will bring them back together. It doesn't look like in now but anything can happen.

The only thing i have to say is that Josh is abusing his religiousness. I respect the fact that he is a very religious person but come on :neutral: "pray, pray and pray even more" this is annoying.

Yeah , I think too, you have to understand that not everyone is in the same level of faith, it doesn't make them bad Christians...

I can totally see now the " keep crammin ideas down my throat "

And for the truth never set me free :

1 I didn't think of the Bible verse

2 is that really a bad thing ? She's just expressing herself, she's saying something that she felt at some point in her life, saying she writes blasphemous lyrics is over the top, it's just one freaking line !

I think he didn't have an open mind

Eh. It's easy to not like Erin, she's a bitch half the time. I'd stay away from her :P

god i was so happy someone though i was entertaining then i scroll down and read this shit? fuck you rachel :P

but yeah i agree about Hayley. It seems that the fame may be getting to get a little.

I know I would.

i would too

also, i agree josh may be a little too sensitive about the "the truth never set me free" line but honestly? the majority of the record is her complaining they're a bunch of dicks

songs like ignorance and playing god are harsh and a bit unnecessary imo

she should have respected the band's feelings instead of just focusing on her own

if they find a song hurtful don't record it, don't make them play it live over and over and over, and don't release them as singles where you're pretty much abusing them in the video

just sayin'

You know what. I don't blame her for writing the songs if that's how she felt... just the fact that she made them us it as a PARAMORE album. Like, I would've respected her more if she just recorded them as a solo project, rather than making them preform it every night. (it makes sense in my head lol)

i would too

also, i agree josh may be a little too sensitive about the "the truth never set me free" line but honestly? the majority of the record is her complaining they're a bunch of dicks

songs like ignorance and playing god are harsh and a bit unnecessary imo

she should have respected the band's feelings instead of just focusing on her own

if they find a song hurtful don't record it, don't make them play it live over and over and over, and don't release them as singles where you're pretty much abusing them in the video

just sayin'

It's creative differences , she's expressing herself, she hurts them but that's how she feels but they didn't have any problem about it when it wasn't about them...

So his " excuse " negative lyrics doesn't stand for me listen to Misery Business, For a pessimist, Never let this Go...

And I don't know if she would have been able to write something else, her lyrics are connected to her emotions and they were in a dark place...

You know what. I don't blame her for writing the songs if that's how she felt... just the fact that she made them us it as a PARAMORE album. Like, I would've respected her more if she just recorded them as a solo project, rather than making them preform it every night. (it makes sense in my head lol)

exactly. Don't get me wrong I love the songs but if some members were that hurt by the lyrics why use them? I knew the lyrics weren't pleasant for the boys but i didn't know it hurt them (or josh) that much. And I'm sure she didn't MAKE them use the lyrics i'm sure they were just too afraid to say otherwise.

It's creative differences , she's expressing herself, she hurts them but that's how she feels but they didn't have any problem about it when it wasn't about them...

So his " excuse " negative lyrics doesn't stand for me listen to Misery Business, For a pessimist, Never let this Go...

And I don't know if she would have been able to write something else, her lyrics are connected to her emotions and they were in a dark place...

nah, there's a difference between 'creative differences' and purposely hurting your friends in front of the entire world

@Catie exactly. I understand she was mad but I honestly couldn't put friends through that. and I feel even if they had said something, it wouldn't have made a difference.

insulting you're fellow bandmates (and alleged friends) is waaaay different from "creative differences"

I honestly don't think she meant to hurt them purposely. But she was angry and those were the only lyrics she could come up with at the time so i think it was like "Yeah here are the lyrics I came up with. It's about you guys.... sorry" and then just didn't think twice about using them or how the guys would feel.

Or - and here's a shocker - they could have realized that those were the best set of lyrics that Hayley had ever written, and in the interest of artistic quality they sucked it up and used them? Hayley Williams isn't exactly a gifted lyricist. Hell, some of the shit she churns out is nigh-embarrassing. The fact that she was able to write an albums worth of good-to-average lyrics was absolutely amazing to me, and I'm sure it was to everyone else in the band. Sometimes in a band, you have to suck it up for the sack of the music.

For the record, I felt pretty bad for the Farrio Bros. (get it? haw haw hee) before they started name-dropping God every other word.

Didn't Josh say that they didn't record "Take Me Back" for this album because they've never been able to agree on it? If they couldn't agree on the lyrics to these other songs, then they could have taken more time to record. That tour with No Doubt was a last minute decision, and the only reason they accepted it was because they felt like the album was complete. Josh owns half of the copyright to every song he's ever written (1/3 or 1/4 if it was written with more than just him and Hayley). If he didn't like the message they were conveying, he had every right to refuse recording them in the first place.

I'm done blaming anyone for anything. We can come up with all the scenarios we want, but it's obvious that what happened with the band can't be fixed now. You'll see it how you'll see it, and I'll see it how I see it. There's nothing else we can do.

Im Ben, so you can call me that instead of typing swansonben all the time lol. how could she expect them to perform songs, that are negative toward them?? come on. at least write and perform songs, the whole band is comfortable doing. and yeah she should own up, to things, like say "yeah I took pics of my boobs, it was a mistake, I shouldn't have done that". how hard would that be, no one would really care cause shes not the first to do that.