Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

I'm sorry but no songs should be written like taylor swift. I hate taylor swift's lyrics. Not everything is a freaking fairytale. And aside from that, who says those guys deserve it? you're just hearing her side of the story. Ok i'll stop making this a taylor swift post by moving the conversation along to the fact that i'm saddened by the fact that I can't listen to BNE the same again after knowing what i now know and how it seems like they aren't even friends.

Millions of fans, worldwide, millions and millions of albums sold, record shattering iTunes sales, biggest grossing new album in its debut week in nearly a decade, 3 multi-plat albums, multiple tours and a major world tour all by age 21 would disagree with your statement about Taylor Swift. She writes from the heart, gives an uplifting feel to sometimes unpleasant situations and gives you something to believe, and she does it all while being a musical and business genius.

The thing is though, its fine for Hayley to express the way she feels, but to make Josh perform songs that are negative toward him isn't right either. I don't think anyone would like that. put yourselves in his place, and the lead singer ex Hayley, is like we are performing these songs. you say I dont feel comfortable doing these songs, but she makes you anyway. I don't think that would feel too good. Erin and Kayla you need to join Paramore and knock some sense into Hayley lol.

Having different opinions is one thing but come on? There's so much negativity in this topic..

I'll agree with one thing, Hayley should own up to things.

And also if the lyrics bothered the guys so much,maybe they should have fought harder ? It surely can't have been Hayley's decision alone? Or maybe it's just the label and management and all that and they didn't really have a choice.

Hey guys and gals,

Glad to see everyone is so festive around the holidays and are off doing more productive things than wasting time arguing on here. Whew! Oh wait...

It's ok to leave here for a few minutes to see your families. I'm sure they miss you. Go open presents, and if you're not Christian, there's plenty of Chinese food and movie theaters open for the rest of us! Go see Tron, because it's that good. Come back here after you're all relaxed and this thread will look a lot more positive and welcoming :)

I also fully expect to get bashed by all of you for attempting to change the vibe here for the better, but oh well. Can't win them all, right? I also know you'll read this more than what I wrote above because the font is smaller, therefore it's more scandalous!

Olivia Wilde is so hot. even hotter in 3D

This is very true, it broke my heart that they've all but written her out of "House". We've lost Manipulative Bitch, we've lost Cameron, we've lost 13, but freaking Cuddy is hanging on tight because you can't very well write off the hospital administrator. I say bring back Cameron and 13 and drop Talb, he's a Debbie Downer anyway.

Millions of fans, worldwide, millions and millions of albums sold, record shattering iTunes sales, biggest grossing new album in its debut week in nearly a decade, 3 multi-plat albums, multiple tours and a major world tour all by age 21 would disagree with your statement about Taylor Swift. She writes from the heart, gives an uplifting feel to sometimes unpleasant situations and gives you something to believe, and she does it all while being a musical and business genius.

political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg?1242277575

Taylor Swift can go suck a dick, or two. Dirty whore...

Her success doesn't prove she's talented or creates beautiful music. I could say the same for Miley Cyrus.

Meet Miley Cyrus, was Cyrus's debut album credited to her own name. The double-disc album peaked at number one on the Billboard 200[37] and was later certified three times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).

On July 22, 2008, Cyrus released her second studio album under her own name, entitled Breakout. The album debuted at #1 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart[47] and its lead single, "7 Things", peaked at number 9 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Her third studio album, Can't Be Tamed, was released on June 21, 2010. The album's first single is the title track, "Can't Be Tamed". The single was released for sale on May 18, 2010 and entered the Billboard Hot 100 at number eight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miley_Cyrus

Impressive, no?