Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

Although not all that surprised, as I haven't seen the same joy in them while performing over the last year, this is still really sad. The band will definitely be extremely different now that they've decided to leave. It is a big loss, as they both were big parts of the band, obviously. I do understand them though. For me, Paramore isn't the same as last year, or 2008. I think they've changed a lot with all the fame they've gotten(not saying that's why they left, because we haven't gotten an exact reason). I do hope they find happiness in whatever they chose to do next. They are both two extremely talented musicians and great guys who deserves to be happy.

yeah not really suprised, but still a little shocked. i highly doubt that we'll hear much from them in terms of another album for a long while now...

i would agree with you but it says they've known for a few months now, so why would they say anything about a new album after that? they are prepared for this, it seems.

i feel for the south americans that bought tickets and entered for m&gs with the intention of seeing josh and zac.

i would agree with you but it says they've known for a few months now, so why would they say anything about a new album after that? they are prepared for this, it seems.

i feel for the south americans that bought tickets and entered for m&gs with the intention of seeing josh and zac.

]

yeah i understand that they were possibly prepared too...

I honestly hope it isn't the end for Paramore, but from a personal stance, i could tell things haven't been the same, especially josh in his performance, not knocking the guy for anything, of course they have their reasons. I never would've thought zac though, he always seemed so passionate about it, obviously there are underlying reasons.

It would be such a shame if the rest decide to throw in the towel any time soon, which i think they wont...

I'm sad to hear this! They were both great contributors to the band. I wish them the best of luck in whatever they choose to do next. And I wish Hayley, Jeremy, and Taylor the best of luck in continuing, I'll definitely still be there listening and going to shows. Like indabisofmisery I haven't been following them super closely as before either so this is a shock to me as well. :/

I am surprised yet not surprised. I did notice that Josh and Zac weren't really there like the rest of them so that probably explains why I'm not totally shocked. I'm really humbled by the positive attitude the trio is showing and I know this is not the end for them because of that.

I haven't posted in a while on here, but when I read and heard the news, I felt like the only place I could go is here.

I don't really know what to say because I'm awfully devastated. But I knew it was coming.

I'm just glad the rest of them have pulled together and decided to be as positive as possible.

I hope Zac and Josh keep in touch, because I don't think I can just forget about those two haha.

]

yeah i understand that they were possibly prepared too...

I honestly hope it isn't the end for Paramore, but from a personal stance, i could tell things haven't been the same, especially josh in his performance, not knocking the guy for anything, of course they have their reasons. I never would've thought zac though, he always seemed so passionate about it, obviously there are underlying reasons.

It would be such a shame if the rest decide to throw in the towel any time soon, which i think they wont...

In an interview Zac was asked about his family and he said when he's home, his little sister doesn't know him anything more as "a boy on a poster" i think he phrased it.

It's a shame, but they have damn good reason to leave.