Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

^ yes jenna posted on her blog that once josh is feeling better he will be making a blog entry for us

well that was fast.... that type of music is not my cup of tea but it's 100% what i would expect from Zac. I'm glad hes happy doing what he wants to do

Thanks! I can't wait to read what he has to say. I'll probably get tear eyed because I always feel like whatever josh says he really means it and i'm sure it must be really hard for him. He put a lot into paramore's music and it will never go unnoticed.

Just heard the song,it's awesome.. I love music like that,it's very Zac.

It seems fast only because we heard of them leaving only a few days ago, but it's been two months and i'll bet he's been working on this before they decided to leave.

I was totally shocked to hear this news. I mean, although I knew Josh said he knew he wouldn't be in a band forever, this was still unexpected and to lose both Josh AND Zac at once. It's gonna take some time to get used to this. They'll be missed! Best wishes in their future endeavours.

People are so dumb sometimes. Obviously the lead singers are going to get more attention whether they want to or not. It sucks but that's the way the media is these days. And I hate how people are just assuming things when they have no idea what is actually going on.

exactly, the media would only ever interview, Hayley, that's not her fault, its the media. She cant control the interviews. Hayley has always loved the whole band, they could have broken up in 08, but they didn't. If she really didn't care about them, then they prob would have broken up in 08

kkekekekekek I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Just from seeing the absolute disappointment from Josh in the recent Youtube videos.

Too bad, That "Paramore" had to have ended like this for me. The bad forum upgrade. The terrible news about "Paramore"-Secret lover ending. Wow. To think that the band would end like this. And that Chris's lockong of the "hoax" thread would be false. Too bad....Too bad.

Hayley, Save the sound.

It's only natural that Hayley get's a lot of attention. To a majority of people she's the only one actually speaking (or in this case, singing) a language they understand. If someone doesn't play drums or guitar, etc they don't pay as much attention to that and are more focused on the singer since they can understand the lyrics being sung. Someone who actually plays an instrument can listen to a song and zone in on that specific instrument because they understand it more, if that makes sense. That's why in foreign songs (and screamo songs too actually) where I can't understand a word the singer's saying, I tend to be able to focus on the actual instrumental of the song more.

That made sense in my head, probably not in reality

I had been planning on giving my opinion a couple of days ago but only had my password changed today (thanks to whoever did that for me on twitter).

The guys leaving was obviously going to happen sooner rather than later. I have no complaints about them for leaving, more respect actually and I'm more interested in what they do musically next.

My only complaint on the situation is I thought the announcement made by Hayley was very poorly worded.

This post was totally worth coming back to make :P

Here's Hayley's latest post from Tumblr. She might not be good at showing the pain she's in, but she's definitely good at writing it into a poem/song:

In The Mourning

you escape like a runaway train

off the tracks and down again

my hearts beating like a steam boat tugging all your burdens

on my shoulders

in the mourning i’ll rise

in the mourning i’ll let you die

in the mourning. all my worry.

now there’s nothing but time that’s wasted

and words that have no backbone

oh the whole world

seems to be waiting

can you hear the echoes fading

in the mourning. all my sorry’s.

Here's Hayley's latest post from Tumblr. She might not be good at showing the pain she's in, but she's definitely good at writing it into a poem/song:

In The Mourning

you escape like a runaway train

off the tracks and down again

my hearts beating like a steam boat tugging all your burdens

on my shoulders

in the mourning. all my worry.

now there’s nothing but time that’s wasted

and words that have no backbone

oh the whole world

seems to be waiting

can you hear the echoes fading

in the mourning. all my sorry’s.

saw this on tumblr a few minutes ago. i think it's awesome :)