Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

holy crap so many people are blaming josh for what he posted. i am going to fight someone.

(not here, obviously, but other places)

I do think he probably could've settled down a little before writing everything he did because anger does affect the way everyone perceives things, but hey, he needed to get it out and he finally got that chance.

I don't think anyone should be blaming anyone. Right now, I think both groups are where they need to be. At least they're not in a band together anymore or this would've blown up even worse. Josh and Zac are happy and Hayley, Jeremy, and Taylor will be too. I think everybody needs a little break, us included. :P

I don't think Josh should've made a Bible reference. The Bible isn't for that, it's for guidance, not to help you fight your battles. Jeeze, look at me getting all holy.

Yes, everything seems a lie right now. And I feel angry and upset. And I know i'm pretty annoyed at some members of the band. But. After all, their music is still music. Yes, the lyrics seem like a lie, but fuck, I love them. I'm srtill going to support them because I love this band. I don't give up on something I love.

I don't think Josh should've made a Bible reference. The Bible isn't for that, it's for guidance, not to help you fight your battles. Jeeze, look at me getting all holy.

Yes, everything seems a lie right now. And I feel angry and upset. And I know i'm pretty annoyed at some members of the band. But. After all, their music is still music. Yes, the lyrics seem like a lie, but fuck, I love them. I'm srtill going to support them because I love this band. I don't give up on something I love.

I was surprised at the bible reference, when I was reading it I almost thought it wasn't him :lol:

I was surprised at the bible reference, when I was reading it I almost thought it wasn't him :lol:

I sat there thinking 'why have you just thrown a random bible reference there?'

Also, is it bad these lyrics are running through my head right now:

'i put my faith in you, so much faith,

And then you just threw it away.'

this this and this

This isnt fake. Im sure of that. Just cause it's his first entry doesnt mean it isnt him Josh has never been one for public blogging, or being on twitter etc.

For what it's worth, everyone calling Hayley a "bitch" and whatnot, cant you see that at a young age she was clearly being manhandled by alot of adults who felt they controlled her and told her what to do. Sure, Josh and Zac were young, but so was Hayley. Who's to say that she approved of that? I think people made her their toy doll and just telling her to say yes to that, and sign this, and agree to that. Even if she didnt want to, because they'd always tell her "it's in your best interests" and as she grew up she realised how wrong all that was and consistently wanted to put it out there that Paramore isnt just about her.

I definitely think that's why she was so insecure and started the "Paramore is a band." campaign. I feel like this is what it's like for any celeb that gets pulled into the industry too long. You're given so much attention at such a young age that you don't know any different.

It is not hard for me to believe that things went that way as he claimed,he did put so much details into his post but i can see why. After all these years of being shy, little words guy maybe this was the best way he could express his feelings. And on the matter that band was manufactured, i have to admit i am not suprised at all. See for all of you who dont believe in that i saw that so many thimes over years,bands being made and then broken when their interests aren't going the same way.Of course that label who put them together won't go around saying yeah they are the product of music buisness, they wi'll do their best to convince us that they are friends, family ect. But that still doesnt make me love their music less. And at this point we are all confused about the things. They will be ok. Both sides. And i wish them all the best.

also idk if post was fake or not and i kinda dont care,what will be,will be.

WOW, I don't know what to say...

Joshayley friendship is dead, , simple...

I'd rather he had thanked the fans for supporting him instead of jusy trashing Hayley, I don't know what to think right now, i didn't expect this :(