Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

To be quite honest, I don't think we'll ever get the ENTIRE story, so taking sides is stupid. Obviously at a time like this Josh and Zac are going to defend themselves, just like Hayley will defend herself. Taking sides is just stupid.

They're like your polar opposites. They have an unhealthy love for Hayley, and although I'm new here, I've noticed already that you seem to have an unhealthy hate for Hayley. Neither extreme is a good thing in my opinion. Just saying.

lol whut?

i don't have an 'unhealthy hate' for hayley

i used to admire the shit out of her

i'm just not blind

lol whut?

i'm just not blind

i agree. it's called being realistic. it took me awhile to accept what my former role model and idol became but come on, if you've followed this band over the years you can't honestly say you haven't noticed anything.

if you really haven't, like i said before, you got your head farther up Hayley's ass then her own..and that's pretty far up there.

lol whut?

i'm just not blind

Could have fooled me. Everything I've seen you say about her has been negative some may even say a little bitchy. I don't think you should be blind, I like Hayley, but I'll be the first to admit she's not perfect, but hey, who is? Over all even if what Josh said is true, which I have no reason to disbelieve, she still seems like a decent person, even if she can't measure up to the abnormally high standards some fans expect of her. I see no reason for your multiple digs at her if I'm honest.

i agree. it's called being realistic. it took me awhile to accept what my former role model and idol became but come on, if you've followed this band over the years you can't honestly say you haven't noticed anything.

if you really haven't, like i said before, you got your head farther up Hayley's ass then her own..and that's pretty far up there.

Grow up. Seriously.

They're like your polar opposites. They have an unhealthy love for Hayley, and although I'm new here, I've noticed already that you seem to have an unhealthy hate for Hayley. Neither extreme is a good thing in my opinion. Just saying.

Based on a few sarcastic comments Kayla made? Yeah, cause that's what unhealthy hate's all about. That last sentence was also sarcasm, just in case.

• Like 1

Could have fooled me. Everything I've seen you say about her has been negative some may even say a little bitchy. I don't think you should be blind, I like Hayley, but I'll be the first to admit she's not perfect, but hey, who is? Over all even if what Josh said is true, which I have no reason to disbelieve, she still seems like a decent person, even if she can't measure up to the abnormally high standards some fans expect of her. I see no reason for your multiple digs at her if I'm honest.

like what, exactly?

i don't recall ever saying i hate her

do i agree with some of her behaviour lately? no, not really

but i never said i hate her

all i'm doing is sticking up for josh and zac because they had every right to say what they said and i find people who seem to think hayley can do no wrong, ever, rather ridiculous

sorry i have common sense and all that jazz

hmm.

fair enough on this blog yeah. but really, i dont believe it one bit. hayley does not seem like that at all, and i think your basing this blog on

1) your break up.

2) your envy of her.

and 3) the fact that no one would know who you were if it wasnt for her.

i think this blog is really immature and just pathetic, your clearly trying to get the sympathy vote, and well done its worked, but i cannot wait for the day when you regret leaving the best thing that has ever and will ever happen to you.

If he is such a grown man he could've left a long time ago. He needs to grow up. Such a jack ass. I used to love him and think he was amazing but now I realize that hes so immature and if something doesn't go his way he acts like a six year old. Good riddance.
Josh and Zac, why do you make Hayley look and seem like a bitch? Shes not! She could have made it on her own a long time ago! Sh still will be more famous than you! Josh and zac you guys can be replaceable and know one gives a shit! You are trying to get everyone on your side by making seem so bad! You guys are jealous get the fuck over it!

i fail to see how saying comments like these are ridiculous makes me a bitch towards hayley but whatev

you've obviously figured me out in the past day that you've been here :razz:

I'm not favoring Hayley at all, but I was interested to hear Josh say that the lyrics to 'Playing God' specifically hurt when that song was written by all three, Hayley, Josh, and Zac.

from my understanding hayley is usually in charge of lyrics, josh mostly just works on the music

like what, exactly?

ah well, it is hayley's area of expertise i guess

also, am i the only one who finds it a tad suspicious that, other than hayley, paramore members drop like flies?

taylor was left behind for years, jeremy walked and apparently was kicked out later, hunter left, jason left, josh and zac left

not much of a band if hayley is the only one who actually sticks around and gets any attention

she's basically avril lavigne except instead of admitting she's a singer with a backup band she pretends to hate that shit and constantly tries to remind people that 'paramore is a band'

paramore is a band, but it's hayley's band

end of

i doubt she will

owning up to things has never been her strong point

and saying hayley was young when it started, imo, is not a decent excuse

she's had plenty of time to grow up and go 'okay, this is not how this should work' but she didn't

she let the fame and attention get to her and anyone who doesn't see that is in denial

i'm glad they came out and finally told us what we needed to know

this

i'm honestly surprised at how many people still kiss hayley's ass

I guess I thought you had a problem with Hayley. My mistake. Noidea where I could have gotten that idea from.

Pardon? What about that implies that I'm immature? My ability to see when someone changes and act realistic about it? Yeah that's immature alright.

How about basically telling people if they don't have the same view of Hayley as you they must have their head up her ass? Yeah real mature.

from my understanding hayley is usually in charge of lyrics, josh mostly just works on the music

Oh, alright. If what Josh and Zac said is true then, Hayley should take her own lyrics "You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you" as advice for herself.

ah well, it is hayley's area of expertise i guess

also, am i the only one who finds it a tad suspicious that, other than hayley, paramore members drop like flies?

taylor was left behind for years, jeremy walked and apparently was kicked out later, hunter left, jason left, josh and zac left

not much of a band if hayley is the only one who actually sticks around and gets any attention

she's basically avril lavigne except instead of admitting she's a singer with a backup band she pretends to hate that shit and constantly tries to remind people that 'paramore is a band'

paramore is a band, but it's hayley's band

end of

i doubt she will

owning up to things has never been her strong point

and saying hayley was young when it started, imo, is not a decent excuse

she's had plenty of time to grow up and go 'okay, this is not how this should work' but she didn't

she let the fame and attention get to her and anyone who doesn't see that is in denial

i'm glad they came out and finally told us what we needed to know

this

i'm honestly surprised at how many people still kiss hayley's ass

I guess I thought you had a problem with Hayley. My mistake. Noidea where I could have gotten that idea from.

How about basically telling people if they don't have the same view of Hayley as you they must have their head up her ass? Yeah real mature.

two of those aren't really digs at hayley, i was just pointing it out

and the rest are sarcastic

good job bro

I never said that you had to agree. Iwas saying that, if you've followed this band for years and you haven't noticed a SLIGHT change in Hayley's attitude that you're probably too busy worshiping her to notice. I never said that if you don't believe in my opinion, that you're wrong or anything. I thought people were mature enough to understand that but I'll dumb it down for you.

@MizBiz which members are you referring to before I say anything haha?