Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

aaaah the beauty of sarcasm

it's a wonderful thing, you should learn about it

also, definitely*

I know all about sarcasm. I also know about how people use sarcasm to take shots at other people. I'm not going to say that you're one of those people, but if that isn't what you're doing it certainly comes off that way. Anyways, I'm not going to argue this all night, who knows I may be wrong about you, but just like you were "pointing out" things about Hayley, I was just pointing out how your posts come across almost as bad as those you were raging about. To me at least.

Also, I'm dyslexic, so give me a break on the spelling will ya? ;-)

I know all about sarcasm. I also know about how people use sarcasm to take shots at other people. I'm not going to say that you're one of those people, but if that isn't what you're doing it certainly comes off that way. Anyways, I'm not going to argue this all night, who knows I may be wrong about you, but just like you were "pointing out" things about Hayley, I was just pointing out how your posts come across almost as bad as those you were raging about. To me at least.

Also, I'm dyslexic, so give me a break on the spelling will ya? ;-)

fair enough

though imo what i'm saying and people telling josh to grow up because he's just jealous and immature and paramore is better without them etc are in two completely different leagues

i think it's the canadian in me ;)

That must be it! I mean, all of us Canadians are sarcastic.

which two members? Kayla and the newbie? or?

Hahaha, yeah. I just think it was dumb for the newbie to make such a big deal about what Kayla said. You would be an idiot to take anything seriously what someone on the internet, someone you will probably never meet, says.

fair enough

though imo what i'm saying and people telling josh to grow up because he's just jealous and immature and paramore is better without them etc are in two completely different leagues

Just to make it clear, although I don't like the way Josh came across, I don't agree with what many are saying to him either.

Hahaha, yeah. I just think it was dumb for the newbie to make such a big deal about what Kayla said. You would be an idiot to take anything seriously what someone on the internet, someone you will probably never meet, says.

some people shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere near the internet...ever. lol.

To be honest I wasn't trying to make a big deal out of it, just pointing out how she came across. As for people hating me, go ahead. I've got a lot more to worry about in life than whether or not some people on the internet like me.

Anyways, we made up so please be my friend. I'll bake you a cookie.

To be honest I wasn't trying to make a big deal out of it, just pointing out how she came across. As for people hating me, go ahead. I've got a lot more to worry about in life than whether or not some people on the internet like me.

Anyways, we made up so please be my friend. I'll bake you a cookie.

i don't think anyone hated you haha

and i'll take a peanut butter cookie, thaaank you :D

I agree w/ Kayla and Erin. I still am a fan of Hayley, but she chose fame over friendship it seems. Why couldn't she let the others write songs with her or something instead of being the only one in charge of writing. We all know the label wanted Hayley to be the star, but maybe she could have done things to include the whole band. Like in interviews, maybe say, why don't you interview the whole band instead of me all the time. She always claimed that the band is her family, but really didn't show it.

I agree w/ Kayla and Erin. I still am a fan of Hayley, but she chose fame over friendship it seems. Why couldn't she let the others write songs with her or something instead of being the only one in charge of writing. We all know the label wanted Hayley to be the star, but maybe she could have done things to include the whole band. Like in interviews, maybe say, why don't you interview the whole band instead of me all the time. She always claimed that the band is her family, but really didn't show it.

nah, she seemed really genuine about it at the beginning

it's just the past couple years that things have been really off

Anyways, I'd love to sit here and continue this discussion, but i have to go pee in a measuring cup then go to bed, I have to work at 7am tomorrow.

(The pee thing because of kidney stones by the way, I don't just enjoy pissing in measuring cups. I'm not some sort of weirdo not matter what you may have heard.)

nah, she seemed really genuine about it at the beginning

it's just the past couple years that things have been really off

yeah. I think the more they got famous then it got worse. They did the Twilight song and thats when they got real popular, maybe that's when it all started. What makes me happy about his statement, is that he said with all that's happened he doesn't hate Hayley or think shes a bad person.

yeah. I think the more they got famous then it got worse. They did the Twilight song and thats when they got real popular, maybe that's when it all started. What makes me happy about his statement, is that he said with all that's happened he doesn't hate Hayley or think shes a bad person.

exactly!

i don't understand why people keep thinking he's some sort of jerk who's trying to make hayley look bad because he's not

people need to think before they say stupid shit