Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

^ Here's a better link for you: http://instantrimshot.com/ :P

In all seriousness though, I think they had most of AWKIF written by the time they went to record it, and then Jeremy left so "All We Know" was the only Jeremy-specific track. At least that's how they've always made it sound in interviews.

^ Here's a better link for you: http://instantrimshot.com/ :P

In all seriousness though, I think they had most of AWKIF written by the time they went to record it, and then Jeremy left so "All We Know" was the only Jeremy-specific track. At least that's how they've always made it sound in interviews.

yeah i that what i've always believed

My sister and I were watching tv, and then she all of a sudden makes this sound of shock. So I looked at her, and she's sitting with her laptop, just looking at it with huge eyes. So I go: "What?" Then she says: "It says on Dagbladet(one of Norway's biggest newspapers) that Paramore split." Then she looks at me like she expects me to break down or something. I just sat there looking at her all normal. And then she asks "Did you know?!" Haha, she was so surprised, it was amusing.

What it says in the article though is that 'the twilight-band Paramore' is now left with just one of the original members. They're not very interested in getting their facts straight it seems. I've emailed them complaining about articles on Paramore before, might do it again now, haha.

My sister and I were watching tv, and then she all of a sudden makes this sound of shock. So I looked at her, and she's sitting with her laptop, just looking at it with huge eyes. So I go: "What?" Then she says: "It says on Dagbladet(one of Norway's biggest newspapers) that Paramore split." Then she looks at me like she expects me to break down or something. I just sat there looking at her all normal. And then she asks "Did you know?!" Haha, she was so surprised, it was amusing.

What it says in the article though is that 'the twilight-band Paramore' is now left with just one of the original members. They're not very interested in getting their facts straight it seems. I've emailed them complaining about articles on Paramore before, might do it again now, haha.

god norwegian press sucks.

OK...time to put my 2 cents out, as everyone else has. :P

First, of course I was pretty shocked when the news first came out (though a lot of people seem to have seen it coming, I didn't, which sounds about right where I'm concerned). And based off of the original blog post, and the fact that they've all known each other for years, I'm pretty sure they can remain friends with one another, cause there'd be nothing worse than falling out with people that you've been best friends with for years (been there, done that. It wasn't a nice experience).

Yes, the band's lost two of its original members. But there are bands out there who are still going even though they've been through so many line-up changes (Megadeth comes to mind), and I'm sure Paramore can keep going too, as long as they keep their drive and their passion. And I'll be enternally grateful to them as well: Brand New Eyes was possibly one of my fav albums of 2009, and since it came out not too long after my big brother passed away, I felt that it perfectly mapped out how I felt in the last year, from outright sorrow and anger, to finding the light again and learning to look towards the future with optimism.

Sure, some people have suggested that them saying all their problems were solved when BNE came out being BS, but that album came out over a year ago. A lot can happen in a year, to be sure. Josh and Zac clearly didn't make this decision lightly and a lot of people are upset, but there has to be a point where you be selfish for a moment and think of your own needs.

I wish them all the best for the future, not just Josh and Zac but the rest of Paramore too. And with the support of your fans, I'm sure there will be good times ahead.

:)

I felt there was a need because it irritated me LOL. Sorry ahahaha. I just hate those kind of comments "they should break up/change their name" and I'm just like........NO. icon_cry.gif

Nah I totally understand the frustration 100%.

This is why band members shouldn't date. Look what happens. it gets to awkward when they break up, its too hard to work together. This is the main reason I think Josh is leaving, and with Zac being his brother he is supporting him. I think Zac would feel to awkward without his brother with him, in the band so he decided to leave with Josh.

Oh and to all the stupid people (not here but twitter, wherever) calling Hayley a bitch, and saying she only cared about herself in the band, screw you. You aren't part of the band so you don't know whats going on. Hayley and Josh dated, and broke up, but they are together every night on tour. Do you know how hard that might be for them?? If they were real Paramore fans, they would be supporting the ENTIRE band. Hayley seems like one of the most down to earth people out there. I bet she is real upset the them leaving.

I just looked at Twitter and I saw something that was kind of funny, and even though I'm pretty sure nobody here is doing it, I thought I'd mention it to lighten the mood a little bit:

@joshorrelse is NOT Josh Farro. It's Josh Orr who plays guitar in Paper Route. He's been getting @ replied all day about how people are going to miss seeing him with Paramore. There's just one little problem... lol.

wjyu0.png

fk66uf.png

2zewmtx.png

I just tweeted it from the PF Twitter. Poor Josh, he's getting all these messages for someone else, lol.

Brings back fond memories of the '09 Fall Tour when I would see him in the venue lobbies and yell, "Hey Josh!" and then girls would scream and say, "OMG! JOSH!" :P