Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

people need to stop blaming Hayley. you have no facts. I bet she is real upset. how does anyone know shes, not. are U with Hayley right now??

Please stop posting things about people blaming Hayley because no one here is. I know you're upset that people are making up rumors, but it's not happening here so there is no need to make posts like this.

yeah she doesn't seem that upset about it but someone pointed out on PFC that she and taylor and jeremy have had months to deal with it since they've apparently known for months now.

i still wish josh and zac would do a goodbye message instead of just peacing out

yeah she doesn't seem that upset about it but someone pointed out on PFC that she and taylor and jeremy have had months to deal with it since they've apparently known for months now.

i still wish josh and zac would do a goodbye message instead of just peacing out

this. i'd have a lot more respect for them if they did.

It's not even apparent, it was in the blog

A couple of months ago, Josh and Zac let us know they would be leaving the band after our show in Orlando last Sunday

http://www.paramore....g/announcement/

Regardless, if she was tweeting how upset she was about it, what do you think the reaction would be? She's got a million followers, fangirls aplenty, it would do no good if she expressed emotion.

Hopefully Josh and Zac will say something sooner or later...Hopefully.

^oh okay hahaha. no big deal lol

some emotion about it wouldn't kill her

you're right. she is human it'd be nice to see that. not even just her. anyone in the band

but then again i understand that it may be hard in some situations to let the whole world know how you're feeling. i'm sure they'll say something more when they're ready

^okay hahaha. no big deal lol

you're right. she is human it'd be nice to see that. not even just her. anyone in the band

but then again i understand that it may be hard in some situations to let the whole world know how you're feeling. i'm sure they'll say something more when they're ready

i doubt it tbh

i can't remember for sure because it was a while ago but from what i remember they were a lot nicer about it all when jason and hunter left

this was basically 'oh yeah btw they're gone but it's okay because i'm still here!!!11~'

yeah i understand your point but i don't think it was meant like that. they were just trying to put some light on the situation to show that there are still the three of them to continue paramore

yeah i understand your point but i don't think it was meant like that. they were just trying to put some light on the situation to show that there are still the three of them to continue paramore

came off as really stuck up to me but whatev cause i'm just ~negative so i'm not allowed to have an opinion or say anything without being attacked

yeah, i think the point was to show that they're not going to stop even though josh and zac are gone, just to make the fans feel more positive about the situation?

kayla,

i don't think anyone was attacking you. i wasn't. i can't say i disagree without being accused of attacking you? thats if you were referring to me

rachel,

yeah thats how i saw it anyway

agree. Just cause she hasnt posted anything, doesn't mean she doesn't care. Maybe shes just waiting for a certain time to talk about it.

oh okay okay. got me scared there for a minute hahaha.

so i was thinking. i think this might've been mentioned, maybe by chriss, it would kind of be cool to have josh and maybe zac still write the music for them just minus all the fame/touring stuff which they dont like. but i doubt that lol