It's Christmas!

RenegadeRoss

I hate Christmas to be honest. Thanks to the Americans, we get a ridiculous Hallmark Holiday.

Only once have my parents spent over one thousand bucks on me (my bday-Christmas are kinda around the same period, so I just asked for a combined thing), but to be fair I didn't make them bust their balls on something ultra expensive, and instead got me a guitar for half price.

Still kinda expensive, but at least it was a gift I loved using and wasn't some throwaway, disposable crap some people give to each other.

I'll probably get a few hundred bucks from my parents, and don't expect anymore than that.

Guess I'll just put that money towards a power rack which is one of these ;

arton166.jpg

They're designed to catch the barbell when you're working out so you don't drop the damn thing on your neck, or when you need to bail on other exercises, it wont drop on the floor.

Got stuck once underneath the barbell while working out at home (the bench press of course, probably my least favorite weight training exercise) and while I managed to get the weight off of my chest, I think I'd rather avoid that situation again and the possibility of being hospitalized/killed lul.

ohh this year gonna be a normal christmas with my parents, cousin and his wife + their son .. awww hes soo cute just 3years old soo it will be an awesome christmas but really don't know what i'll get because my parents doesn't make any advice what i'll maybe get .. ;)

I WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

I love christmas!

Got back home on sunday to spend the holidays with my dad and brother,it's so good to be home<3 Been way too long.

as for presents, i think i'm getting books,dvds,cds.. that's what ive told anyone who has asked me what i want for christmas anyways.

going to my aunt's on christmas eve and having people over on christmas day!

i asked for uggs maybe i'll get them idk. i got my little nephew and my little sister build a bears! i couldn't afford to get everyone else something =/ but since my brother and other sister are older they understand

Happy Holidays everyone!

i'm gonna be spending christmas eve at home, and i'm gonna head over to my grandma's on the 26th... it's the same old.

well it's still gonna be different with my mom's boyfriend living here now... but not bad.

i have no idea what i'll get from my mom, but it's gonna be something little... and i'm okay with that since we're pretty tight on money at the moment.

and i'm expecting money from my dad&grandma's&aunt's&uncle's... which i'm planning to spend on new bags, jeans and stuff. icon_mrgreen.gif

Not many plans this year. My family is getting together tomorrow night for our annual gift exchange, and of course getting drunk. On Christmas Day we're spending the day at my house, with more family coming over for dinner that evening. As for what I'm getting, I know that I'm getting a new laptop (which will come in convenient when posting on here ;)), but I'm not sure what else I'm getting.

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

Spending it with my family, and they're all coming over for dinner here. Oh, the joys. It's gonna be pretty boring because my cousins arn't gonna be here, cause they're both in different continents right now lol. But it should be fun. And I'm getting a new iPod. And my mum said she's got a huge suprise for me, so I'm excited about that :)

Anyhowwww, Merry Christmas to you all! :) <3

holy. fucking. shit.

"only once" ? like you expect it to occur more than once, or like, ever ? dude. i'm clearly doing the whole daughter thing wrong.

over a thousand bucks?! whhaaat?! thats not even close to what my parents spend on me. i don't realy mind though but dang.

I'm 22 now, so nope, not ever expecting it again, unless I said "Here, spend 1000 bucks for one Christmas and that's the last time I ever get a Christmas present" and it wouldn't really bother me.

Again, as I said, it was a half price guitar, for a combined bday-Christmas present, that I did make use of almost every day and was a guitar I absolutely loved to death, yet I'll see parents spend triple that on a yearly basis on their kids on a present they don't appreciate and will probably not even use a month later.

I did see on Facebook some chick talking about how she got a new laptop for Christmas, and then her next two facebook posts were just her whinging about typical teenage shit.

Wanted to post a comment telling her to shut the fuck up, and just be happy that she got a fudging laptop for Christmas, spoilt little bitch

I got 100 bucks off my parents and for the last few years have got the same amount, give or take a little, and I'm not complaining.

i must be doing it right :shifty:

That's because you're a spoilt bitch who constantly sucks up to your parents

Nah just kidding, you know I :wub: you