It's Christmas!

RenegadeRoss

I'll be spending this Christmas with my family. I don't think it will be fun because my aunt, cousin, another aunt, and her mother won't be celebrating Christmas with us this year. I've already got some presents. These are Christmas decorations, calendars, refrigerator magnets, rabbit figurines, and other New Year symbols.

Merry Christmas to you all! :wub:

Merry Christmas everyone. :D

I just got some new shirts and other clothes, a new game for my PS3, new controller for PS3, some sweets, new pair of slippers, and the Paramore 2011 calender. I think its pretty cool that it's got the birthdays for the band members marked on it.

Just had a quiet day in today, and in the next few days before I go back to work I'll be meeting up with some old friends and catching up on what's been happening with them. :)

I'm 22 now, so nope, not ever expecting it again, unless I said "Here, spend 1000 bucks for one Christmas and that's the last time I ever get a Christmas present" and it wouldn't really bother me.

Again, as I said, it was a half price guitar, for a combined bday-Christmas present, that I did make use of almost every day and was a guitar I absolutely loved to death, yet I'll see parents spend triple that on a yearly basis on their kids on a present they don't appreciate and will probably not even use a month later.

I did see on Facebook some chick talking about how she got a new laptop for Christmas, and then her next two facebook posts were just her whinging about typical teenage shit.

Wanted to post a comment telling her to shut the fuck up, and just be happy that she got a fudging laptop for Christmas, spoilt little bitch

I got 100 bucks off my parents and for the last few years have got the same amount, give or take a little, and I'm not complaining.

Ugh I hate that! Thats my little sister. She is so spoiled! She gets so much crap plays with it for a week or two then cries to my mom to buy her more toys. I hate it so much. Where me I got perfume pants a shirt and uggs and i'm perfectly content.

A friend of mine last night goes "I didnt get anything I wanted.... i'm so pissed" i was like 'really thats very ungrateful'

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope it's a good one!

The past few Christmas' I haven't gotten much more than a shirt and some gift cards...and I'm perfectly content with that! I just don't feel the need to ask for everything because then what would we be saving up and working hard for? To me getting something with hard earned cash is a reward in it of itself.

The past few Christmas' I haven't gotten much more than a shirt and some gift cards...and I'm perfectly content with that! I just don't feel the need to ask for everything because then what would we be saving up and working hard for? To me getting something with hard earned cash is a reward in it of itself.

I gave myself a challenge to save up some money and then I could open it on Christmas and have that, I managed to save £200 :D

It's been a few years since I've asked for anything major on Christmas. I feel like I have everything you know? I've got a cellphone, laptop,camera,tv. I like buying stuff like that for myself with the money I earn instead of asking for it for Christmas.

This year I got a few books, giftcards to a Cd store, some movies,bed sheets,bedspread,hand lotion,this really cool schnapps glass and yeah that's about it. I'm very satisfied with my presents this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas was so chill. Smoked, Toked got high then choked. Had a merry time in a every sense of the word. Humbleness it seems prevails for a good situation! for those of you that are ADD and are skimming text this just means "I smartened the eff up!"