Happy Holidays from Jeremy

travel_hymn

Hey Paramore Fans,

I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays and let you all know that we are very excited about this next chapter of Paramore.

Taylor, Hayley and myself have already started putting together ideas for our new album and cannot wait to share them with you and we're looking forward to the new journey we are all about to begin together. I can reassure you that Paramore is here to stay!

We want to thank you all so much for the love and support you've always given us. You're the only reason that we've made it as far as we have and we couldn't have dreamt for fans that feel more like family and friends than you. We love and appreciate you all more than you know, so get ready because 2011 is going to be the best year yet!!

Love Jeremy :l

"Hey Paramore Fans" ;)jkjk

I don't mean to bring drama into this thread as well but look at this stupid comment

milou

Uhmm.. yeah why not just ignore the whole blog entry Josh posted? We as fans need you to respond to what he said. I'm so pissed off at all of you, and I feel betrayed. Nevertheless.. merry christmas and a happy new year, I hope you guys fix this and explain us what the fuck is going on, else you have lost someone who's been a fan for 5,5 years.

lol. seriously? smh

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that Paramore Fans thing, haha.

Wishing a very Merry Christmas to Jeremy (and to everyone else as well)! I love the :l face he always signs with. He signed it in one of the autographs I have of his too, and whenever I see it, I laugh,

I facepalmed reading that comment. I think Jeremy just did respond by saying, "It's in the past, and we're moving on. Cheer up!" Oh well. :P

It's good to see them all moving on and leaving all of the drama behind. It's unfortunate that it had to end the way it did, but it did, and there is no way to fix it. What that "fan" posted in a comment was just ignorant. If she was a real fan then she would stick with them through thick and thin.