coffee shop soundtrack

jasey rae

six feet under the stars

poppin champange

and dear maria

i think thats all

and not in that exact order

but they opened with weightless and closed with dear maria

All Time Low, We The Kings, Hey Monday, and The Friday Night Boys will be touring together this fall.

10/15 Hartford, CT @ Webster

10/16 Providence, RI @ Lupo’s

10/18 Washington DC @ 9:30 Club

10/19 Norfolk, VA @ Norfolk

10/21 Charlotte, NC @ Fillmore

10/22 Myrtle Beach, SC @ House of Blues

10/24 Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution

10/25 Orlando, FL @ House of Blues

10/26 St. Petersburg, FL @ Jannus Landing

10/28 Houston, TX @ House of Blues

10/29 San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit

10/30 Austin, TX @ La Zona Rosa

10/31 Dallas, TX @ Nokia Theater

11/1 New Orleans, LA @ Voodoo Festival

11/4 Tucson, AZ @ Rialto

11/5 Phoenix, AZ @ Marquee

12/3 Boston, MA @ House of Blues

***MORE DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED***

Anyone seeing them on the new tour with Hey Monday, We The Kings, and The Friday Night Boys with the dates that have been announced so far?

I hope they like, add more dates soon!

Well, if they decided to add a date in Nashville or Atlanta I might check it out. I really dont like The Friday Night Boys or We the Kings at all, so I would basically be going for All Time Low. Dont know if its worth it since I've seen ATL a bunch already.

Well, if they decided to add a date in Nashville or Atlanta I might check it out. I really dont like The Friday Night Boys or We the Kings at all, so I would basically be going for All Time Low. Dont know if its worth it since I've seen ATL a bunch already.

Yeah, I'd be going just for All Time Low & Hey Monday.

But it depends when the date falls on.

I'm so glad I got this on video. [All Time Low at the Croc Rock in Allentown, PA on 7-18-09] I love All Time Low live. They say and do the funniest things while they're not performing. [if you don't get the beginning, some guy threw his boxers on the stage after a bunch of girls threw their underwear lol.]

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc86/memories-and-more/All%20Time%20Low/Croc%20Rock/?action=view&current=P7180166.flv

So, I didnt get to watch them at Warped tonight. I wanted to, but my friend was complaining (It was his first Warped Tour) and their set was pushed back from 7:55 to basically 9 and he didnt want to stay that long.

I'll catch them again sometime soon. I did actually see all of them though. I got to talk to Jack briefly at a signing that just he was doing at the GK booth. And then I saw Zack working out... hahaha. And I saw Alex and Rian and asked if I could get a picture but they werent allowed to take pictures with anyone... which was really stupid, but Alex sounded super bummed when he had to say no, so I know it wasnt him just being standoffish or anything.

So, I didnt get to watch them at Warped tonight. I wanted to, but my friend was complaining (It was his first Warped Tour) and their set was pushed back from 7:55 to basically 9 and he didnt want to stay that long.

Your friend's an idiot. :mrgreen: