All Time Low

whatsername104

Oh and another thing, I really hate the fact that fans post up Alex's blogs and exploit them all over the net. They're really disrespecting his privacy. The stuff that he types in his blogs are his true feelings and I hate that the fact that they just do that. And some fans actually uses some of his blogs to put in their like school papers and what not, that's totally illegal. (I got that from that ATL secrets thing that I didn't know about until now)

I can't really say if they became distant for ME cause I can't go to their shows and stuff so I can't comment on that but I guess every band that becomes more popular is getting hard for them stay in touch with allll of the new and old fans, I'm sure the guys care about their fans just as much though but it's just difficult to let so many fans know you still care xD

I get what youre saying about some fans though, I kinda feel like at some point it's going out of line and it wasn't like that before...

I really hate it when people think of 13 year olds as "teenies". I'm 13, and I've been a fan of them for a long time and I don't act like that. Yeah, there are people who do, but I'm not going to let them ruin it for me, or be ashamed to be a fan of ATL.

And I dont think they've become distant. They care about their fans, and they know who their REAL fans are.

Oh, I'm sry, I didn't know you were 13. ^

But idk, it's kinda a feeling that I had for a long time and I just wanted to get it all out... so yeah.... but ATL have changed, y'know? I just wish we could go back to the oldies... (same w/paramore)

They havent changed.

just because they got bigger or were on mtv doesnt mean theyve changed.

seriously you shouldnt say they've changed...you dont know them.

niether do i. you shouldnt go along with the crowd and say OHH ATL'S CHANGED, THEYRE SELLOUTS!

thats just not cool.

seriously. how long have you liked atl?

Ok, I've been thinking, does anyone think that ATL are "distant" between their fans, and I'm talking about their "fake fans", but the true ones that actually liked their music before they got all MTV famous. Me, personally, I do think they've become distant between them/us, I remember them being very interactive with fans on the internet, most likely before and after shows (I wouldn't know, I can't go to shows), etc. Now they're like extremely busy that they don't really have time for their fans anymore. It saddens me. And when I do get old enough to go to shows, I wouldn't want to go to an ATL show or whatever if I can't really meet them and talk to them as person to person instead of fan to person in a band. The obsessive 13 year old teenie fans have also made it hard for us too. With their screaming, and "ALEX WILL YOU MARRY ME!!!???" or "OMG UR SO HAWT!" crap. I know the guys of ATL are really tired and annoyed by them and their mindless comments. And It really makes me ashamed of being a fan of ATL now.

They have not become distant from their fans.

just because they might not comment you back on myspace or update their buzznet everyday doesnt mean they dont care about their fans.

All time low comes out after every show to meet their fans. sometimes they even come out before the show.

also if you meet all time low and treat them as a regular person then they will treat you the same way.

people scream i want your babies all the time. most of the time theyre kidding.

and why would you get so mad about this if you've never experienced it?

if you are a true fan of all time low you shouldnt be ashamed to be a fan of them.

I really hate it when people think of 13 year olds as "teenies". I'm 13, and I've been a fan of them for a long time and I don't act like that. Yeah, there are people who do, but I'm not going to let them ruin it for me, or be ashamed to be a fan of ATL.

And I dont think they've become distant. They care about their fans, and they know who their REAL fans are.

agreed.

im 13. ive been going to shows since i was 11.

so now im a teenie?

seriously you cant catigorize a teenie by age.

and if you were a true fan of them you would ignore the 'teenies'

ive been to many of their shows and ive probably only seen 5 teenies

thats not that much.

• Like 1

Hi..

I'm new here..but I saw a post for All Time Low and thought I could/should post.

My favorite songs by them are any of there old(er) ones(I cant do the one-two step;Noel;Circles...) and Remembering Sunday..

:)

--Oh,and Parawhore--whos the person in your Signature..thingy..He looks like the guy from The Maine? Maybe?

^Aha that's the guy from A Rocket To The Moon...

I AM SO STOKED FOR THIS AP BY THE WAY.

They do such funny interviews...

the article is sooo good

its funny but serious at times if that makes sense

Hi..

I'm new here..but I saw a post for All Time Low and thought I could/should post.

My favorite songs by them are any of there old(er) ones(I cant do the one-two step;Noel;Circles...) and Remembering Sunday..

--Oh,and Parawhore--whos the person in your Signature..thingy..He looks like the guy from The Maine? Maybe?

its nick santino from a rocket to the moon =]