All Time Low

whatsername104

"Good Charlotte's Benji Madden told Billboard the group is shooting for a fall release for its next Epic album. Expect "more straightforward rock, maybe taking it back to our first or second record," he said. Madden is especially psyched for the song "Love Ain't Easy," which he promises is "really catchy. We love the catchy hooks." Good Charlotte may tour later this year with new Interscope band All Time Low, whose frontman, Alex Garskath, joined Madden on the red carpet"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Source

That would be kinda awesome but kinda lame at the same time. You know?

I love Good Charlotte from back in the day, but I really havent given the new GC stuff a chance. I just dont feel like buying it or looking for it online. hahaha.

It would probably be a really fun tour though. I would imagine that the dynamic and energy would be pretty good.

ATL is on Interscope now?

no, alex made a post on ap.net

"Our record's coming out on Hopeless. The interview at the Grammys in which I appeared to agree to Benji saying that we were making a record for Interscope was a complete misunderstanding. The red carpet was loud as shit and I only picked up on the "working on a new record," bit...

My fault for unknowingly confirming a rumor.

To put an end to it - The next record is coming out on Hopeless - Its gonna be awesome."

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=861542&page=9

for now they are still on hopeless :)