All Time Low

whatsername104

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry for the multiple posts. ATTENTION!!!:::::

ALL TIME LOW VIDEO CONTEST!!

All Time Low is giving you the chance to make them a video!! All you have to do is download their track "Break Out! Break Out!" from purevolume and then get your video camera or camera phone out and start recording. Upload the best video of yourself or you and your friends singing along, acting out, or dancing to All Time Low.

We will pick the 5 best videos and announce them on Oct. 13th! You'll then have the chance to pick your favorite video and we'll announce the winner on Oct. 20th!! The winner will receive a new ipod loaded with a personalized message from All Time Low!

*In order to be considered, you must include Alltimelow Contest in the title of your video*

Download "Break Out! Break Out! below

http://www.purevolume.com/alltimelow

All videos must be submitted by Oct. 12th. There is no limit to how many videos you can make, so what are you waiting for?

http://www.youtube.com/user/AllTimeLowRocks

SHOW TONIGHT!! WOO!!! and i even found a memory card in my parent's room that takes videos!! haha but i don't know if there's audio. i'll still take em. then for htose of you who couldn't go to the tour, you'll see it!!! can you tell i'm excited? haha :D

EDIT: i odn't have a ride now. i'm going to go mourn

• 3 weeks later...