Paramore: The Last Word

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1655238/exclusive-paramore-react-josh-farros-exit-statement.jhtml

MTV News will be unveiling our exclusive interview with Paramore on Friday at 4 p.m. ET with "Paramore: The Last Word," a live stream on MTV.com that will feature in-depth analysis of the band's future, real-time discussion with their biggest fans and exclusive footage of the band, past and present.

I really wish I wasn't working at 4pm on Friday.

It seems like, even though they all knew Josh and Zac weren't happy, they didn't realize how unhappy they actually were because they never shared it. I'm interested in hearing what Jeremy has to say cause Hayley looks hurt and Taylor said all of it seemed unnecessary.

I like this the best though: "once 2010 came to a close they had no intention of addressing the topic anymore." "Paramore made it clear that are trying very hard not to get angry, if not for the sake of the band, then for the sake of their fans." It's not worth it to drag it out any longer because not only does it hurt them, but it hurts all of their fans. It's been a bummer to read about how upset people are about all of this, so I'm glad they just want to look forward to the future.

I think this will be interesting to see what they have to say about it all. Definitely going to watch it.

I just hope it doesn't start an ongoing feud between Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor and Josh and Zac, and that Josh doesn't have to feel as though he needs to respond, and I don't want it to turn out to be a bitchy thing, if you know what I mean? But I doubt it will.

I think this will be interesting to see what they have to say about it all. Definitely going to watch it.

I just hope it doesn't start an ongoing feud between Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor and Josh and Zac, and that Josh doesn't have to feel as though he needs to respond, and I don't want it to turn out to be a bitchy thing, if you know what I mean? But I doubt it will.

Was thinking the same thing. How she talks about and responds to the situation will determine whether she earns back some of my respect or not.

• Like 1

i'm excited to see this, how every single one of the 3 thinks about the ongoing stuff right now.

but what i really hope for is that after this kind of statement the whole trouble about zac and josh leaving paramore finally comes to an end, that everyone can settle down a bit and the 3 can look forward and concentrate on all the things that may will or will not come.

Im not overly interested in seeing this, i must admit. Because all this is, is for MTV's gain to try stir it up a bit as far as im concerned. They have no concern over how any member past or present is feeling. They're doing this for personal gain to try get a controversial news story out of somebody and it just bugs me. No matter if Hayley is saying she wants to look to the future once 2010 was done, people like MTV will try and drag this on.

Lets just look to the future and draw a line under this, that's what i say.

*Puts up flame shield*

This shit wouldn't exist if people were intelligent enough to just boycott MTV entirely.

MTV is just something that's degenerated into another notch of the USA's proud history of epic failures.

Western society would be far better off without its existence.

Yeah, fucking come at me.

I agree with Ross, even if I'm going to watch the interview anyway. I just hope once it's done, Josh won't make another statement and so on and so on... I don't know if you saw that but the MTV guy who did the interview James Montgomery, posted on Jenna's blog to ask for an interview with Josh. I really really really hope Josh is going to be intelligent and decline the interview.

There's another preview of the interview: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1655298/exclusive-paramore-theyre-not-manufactured-band.jhtml

They asked Josh an interview ? I hope he says no but he already showed that he was ready to air his dirty laundry publicly...

Not looking forward to this interview and I agree with was being said in other posts, they shouldn't have chosen MTV to answer...

We'll see...

Josh and Zac (although I get the impression it was more Josh) have told their side of the story, now its Hayley, Jeremey and Taylor's chance. If Josh retaliates again with an MTV interview then hopefully they can just say "We've said what we want to say. It's over now" rather than it turn into a fight.

See in all honesty, when was the last time MTV did anything on TV about music. Everytime i switch it on it's Jackass, Dirty Sanchez or some American show about Hulk Hogan's daughter.

In France, it's Teen Mom , the Hills and the other show with Whitney Port, I forgot the name and the Kardashians (not sure of the spelling, I couldn't care less about them ) on and on on every channel, before, the show was aired on mtv and it was done, now we have the same shows over and over again on mtv base, mtv hits etc...

^ Sounds like a more appropriate name. And if it isn't the show documenting the lives of Teen Moms, it's them sitting on a couch talking about their lives as teen moms Dr. Drew.

I would've preferred a channel like Fuse doing an interview with them cause they actually care about music, but I bet no one else was even asking. From the way the article was written, it sounds like Paramore issued a statement to all the news networks that were looking for a story that said, "Once 2010's over, we're done talking about this," and MTV was the only one who freaked out and jumped on a plane to Franklin. The fact that the guy who did the interview is now trying to provoke another response from Josh just shows how MTV doesn't care about anything but drama. For half a second, they almost seemed to genuinely want to help Paramore move on. :neutral:

Not sure why they chose MTV to do it, but this is why they didn't just want to write another blog:

"There's been a lot of things said online, especially in the past week, and it sucks ... it sucks to read it, and it also sucks to know that responding isn't really going to help, online, because things travel so terribly on the Internet. So we really wanted the opportunity to show our fans that we're OK, you know? The three of us are still here, we're not going anywhere. A lot of kids are still asking if the band is breaking up, and that just goes to show how broken the communication online can be, when rumors start traveling. So this is our way of showing that there's a future and we're stoked for it."

EDIT:

Here's a third article from James Montgomery who, even though he seems like he's trying to start more drama between the Farros and the remaining members of Paramore, sympathizes with the band?

http://www.mtv.com/n...at-doesnt.jhtml

Let's play a game called "How many new articles can MTV write about one story just so their site gets more hits?"!!

EDIT (again):

Yet another article and video:

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2011/01/05/mtv-interview-hayley-williams-talks-about-the-farro-brothers-leave-paramore/

(Thanks to mr_raccoon on LiveJournal for finding all these, btw.)

I think they definitely just wanted to do the interview to settle rumors fans have been talking about and that this interview will be pretty straightforward. If anything, MTV is just trying to make it seem a little more dramatic in these articles so that people will watch.

I think they definitely just wanted to do the interview to settle rumors fans have been talking about and that this interview will be pretty straightforward. If anything, MTV is just trying to make it seem a little more dramatic in these articles so that people will watch.

I think a small part of them wants to stir up a little something among the watchers, otherwise they would just release something online. Eh, should be interesting either way.