In the Mourning

OliDayyy

I believe she mentioned on LJ that it's an acoustic song, but like the said on Tumblr, she left that out.

I like it. It's not something you'd expect from Hayley (but neither was Teenagers), but I'd listen to it a million times just because I love to listen to that girl sing. :wub:

Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Totally not what I was expecting at all.

I hate some of the structure (or lack there of) of some of her lyrics sometimes, but it definitely works in this instance.

Feels very churchy.

Exactly what I thought. Sounds like something I'd sing in church.

I love it though! It's very nice!

That was very soulful and I'm sure it'll be a fine song, and of course Hayley's voice is as always beautiful. But, if they produce an album full of songs like that, there's no way I'll buy it.

I don't think you have to worry about that.

"I didn’t want to post the full thing yet because I don’t want people thinking it’s a new Paramore song. This is just something I wrote for fun."

Hayley and the guys like other styles of music other than the type they put out, but I think they know what their fan base likes and will stick to that. It might change a little, but not to drastically I would think. I would guess that's why she wrote that with the clip she posted, she was having a bit of fun writing something different, but didn't want her fans worrying that this might be a new direction that Paramore might be going since Josh and Zac left.

ajhfdkljhgafkjhlfjkjhfgljhflgjhfagjgdsdfs!!!!! If I wasn't at work, I would've fallen out of my chair... kind of like Hayley did in that video, lol.

I know Hayley said it probably won't be a Paramore song, but I kind of hope they use it. It's got a very different sound, but I love it. :)