Josh is on Twitter

travel_hymn

I'd definitely hold off on saying that's confirmed as Zac's Twitter. Josh is following Zac's old Twitter, and it's really not hard to reactivate a Twitter account. Let's wait and see though.

Also, Zac has started going by Zach (which if you look at his songwriting credits, etc, he has always gone by), which is one reason I want confirmation that the Twitter is his.

You can follow Half Noise (formerly Tunnel), Zach and Jason Clarke's project, on Tumblr:

http://halfnoisemusic.tumblr.com/

Yeah, a lot of people are following the account and RTing it as if it's him, but I'd rather wait for a confirmation from someone who knows him before we start calling it his. If it's not him, someone's freakin' lame and they're screwing with a lot of people right now.

By the way, @joshorrelse is Josh's twitter account too. Hayley, Taylor and Jeremy follow it too [but Josh follows only Taylor's]

And I think it's real because Jeremy replyed something to this account and Hayley RT something.

By the way, @joshorrelse is Josh's twitter account too. Hayley, Taylor and Jeremy follow it too [but Josh follows only Taylor's]

And I think it's real because Jeremy replyed something to this account and Hayley RT something.

@joshorrelse is Josh Orr (get it, joshORRelse?), the touring guitarist/accordionist/whatever-else-needs-playing player for the band Paper Route. I know Josh personally and have been following him on Twitter since he got one as well. He is still not Josh Farro after all these years. :P Jeremy, Taylor, and Hayley follow him because they are friends and Paper Route have opened for Paramore on three different tours.

To anyone who thought @joshorrelse was Josh Farro, you're wrong, so please stop sending Josh Orr hate messages directed at the other Josh. At first it was kind of funny, but now it's just lame. Josh Orr is a nice dude and doesn't deserve that.

PS - It was always fun on the Fall '09 Tour when I would see Josh Orr in the lobby of the venue after the show and yell, "Hey Josh!!" and tons of girls would freak out and try to find Josh Farro. Both of us got a kick out of that. :rotfl:

Agreed. It's the same as anyone else... if you don't like what they're talking about, you don't have to follow them.

Also, because we've now determined that the Zac Twitter account is fake, I'm going to change this title and move it to the Josh thread.