New Paramore Shirt

Chriss

If they put it up online, can you order it that way? Or is shipping just too expensive and not worth it?

I think I'll be stopping at the mall tomorrow on my way home to get this shirt cause I'm seeing it everywhere all of a sudden, and now I really want to buy it. :P

If they put it up online, can you order it that way? Or is shipping just too expensive and not worth it?

I think I'll be stopping at the mall tomorrow on my way home to get this shirt cause I'm seeing it everywhere all of a sudden, and now I really want to buy it. :P

I think shipping is far too expensive. Well, I know it was for FBR, cause I got the Hayley journal thing for Christmas, and it didn't turn up until something like January 15th, but my mum had to pay around £15-20 just for shipping (which I think is $23 - 31) plus the journal i think was $30 itself. so i don't think it's worth it.

Well. At least it's nice to look at for now lol.

I think shipping is far too expensive. Well, I know it was for FBR, cause I got the Hayley journal thing for Christmas, and it didn't turn up until something like January 15th, but my mum had to pay around £15-20 just for shipping (which I think is $23 - 31) plus the journal i think was $30 itself. so i don't think it's worth it.

Well. At least it's nice to look at for now lol.

I looked it up cause I was bored (and I do eCommerce at the record label I work for), and Hot Topic only ships internationally with USPS Express Mail, which is wicked expensive and trackable (which is why they use it). It's kind of lame that they don't even give you the option to choose less expensive shipping. At the label, we shipped an order to a kid in Ireland recently. We used first class shipping and it got to him in less than a week for maybe $7.

Also, for anyone who likes the shirt, but isn't near a Hot Topic (or doesn't want to set foot in a Hot Topic?), they added the shirt online: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music/Paramore-Only-Exception--SlimFit-TShirt-970777.jsp

I looked it up cause I was bored (and I do eCommerce at the record label I work for), and Hot Topic only ships internationally with USPS Express Mail, which is wicked expensive and trackable (which is why they use it). It's kind of lame that they don't even give you the option to choose less expensive shipping. At the label, we shipped an order to a kid in Ireland recently. We used first class shipping and it got to him in less than a week for maybe $7.

Also, for anyone who likes the shirt, but isn't near a Hot Topic (or doesn't want to set foot in a Hot Topic?), they added the shirt online: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music/Paramore-Only-Exception--SlimFit-TShirt-970777.jsp

it's probably not worth ordering for the money it'll cost. i've got a cousin who lives in america, so if i really wanted a shirt so bad, she could get it for me :)

• 2 weeks later...