Add YOUR Photography / Artwork To The Gallery

Chriss

Hey guys,

In case you haven't noticed, the PF.com Photo Gallery hasn't been updated since 2009. What I've decided to do, which I'm hoping people will participate in, is open up several sections of the gallery for member submission. Obviously, because of copyright issues, I can't let everybody add everything they want, but we have to start somewhere! :)

I've opened up the Live Shots and Fanart sections for board members to post their own photos in. If you do concert photography or are an awesome artist (drawings, paintings, graphic art), feel free to check out the gallery and add your own Paramore art where it fits! I'm hoping this will help build our photo gallery back up to what it used to be and also eliminate the hassle of emailing us your photos, which could take a while if we don't have a lot of extra time.

(I'm still working on getting the 2004/2005 - 2008 galleries open for submission, but anybody should be able to submit live photos from 2009 and 2010 for now. All of the Fanart sections should be open for submission as of now.)

The only requirement is that you have to be a member of the boards to add to the gallery. Also, please only upload content you have the authority to post. If you're uploading content that isn't yours or noted with proper copyright credit, it will be deleted.

Check out the gallery, and I hope people enjoy this:

http://paramorefans....x.php?/gallery/

When submitting photos/art, please follow the current title format:

For Live Shots: Name of City, State/Country (M.DD.YY) and include your name in the "Caption"

For Fanart: [Art Type] by [Your Name]

Submitting content is as simple as: Category > Subcategory > Create New Album / Add your photos to an existing gallery for a show

• Like 1

Yay! Haha, unfortunately, I think so. Admins and mods have the option to do bulk adds in the admin panel, but I guess they don't allow regular members to do it, but I'll see if I can add it at all.

It's nice to see the photo gallery with new additions again. :)

Awesome! I'm looking at some of your Bamboozle pics... were you really close or are your pictures just so good cause of your awesome camera? lol

I'm going to try to figure out the older albums hopefully in the next few days. We think it was a conversion error cause right now, everyone should be able to add to any live or fanart album.

Update: I talked to IPS support, and they said that right now, only the creator of an album can go in and add more photos to it, BUT there is a new version of the IP Gallery being released in a few weeks and with that new version, we'll be able to change it to allow everyone to post photos in albums that have already been created (ie, if there's already an album for a show you want to post photos of). So it'll be a few weeks, but get your photos ready for the gallery. :)

Awesome! I'm looking at some of your Bamboozle pics... were you really close or are your pictures just so good cause of your awesome camera? lol

I'm going to try to figure out the older albums hopefully in the next few days. We think it was a conversion error cause right now, everyone should be able to add to any live or fanart album.

Update: I talked to IPS support, and they said that right now, only the creator of an album can go in and add more photos to it, BUT there is a new version of the IP Gallery being released in a few weeks and with that new version, we'll be able to change it to allow everyone to post photos in albums that have already been created (ie, if there's already an album for a show you want to post photos of). So it'll be a few weeks, but get your photos ready for the gallery. :)

Awesome! I have some to add to 2 already existing galleries, and one more new gallery to put up from HCT :)

I was not close at Bamboozle.... I started about 35 rows back I am guessing, and wish the big push at the beginning I ended up about 20 rows back. But I have a 15x optical zoom on that sucker so that's why I could get in as close as I could! I'm also really tall haha. Most of those pics were taken with the camera way above my head. I was alone at that show so I spent most of the time getting pics :)

• 2 years later...

Sure! I don't know if the gallery is working at the moment, but if you have anything, just upload it here.

And you can add pictures to your signature by clicking the picture of the tree under the emoticons and putting in the image URL in the box that pops up under the Signature option when you edit your profile.

Sure! I don't know if the gallery is working at the moment, but if you have anything, just upload it here.

And you can add pictures to your signature by clicking the picture of the tree under the emoticons and putting in the image URL in the box that pops up under the Signature option when you edit your profile.

How do I put it in the URL?