Jeremy Birthday Project

Chriss

So seeing as we did e-birthday cards for Taylor and Hayley's birthdays, it wouldn't be right if we left out the extremely awesome Jeremy Davis, now would it? Just like we did back in December, if you want to submit any messages, letters, drawings, etc. for Jeremy's birthday, now's your chance! I would've started this sooner, but February snuck up on me really fast. :P

In case you weren't here for Taylor and Hayley's birthday projects or just need a refresher, I'm pretty much going to copy and paste the info from the other thread:

The idea was brought up to do birthday projects for the band! We sent PDF cards to Taylor and Hayley for their birthdays, and now we want to do the same for Jeremy.

We decided that since the past few times Brent collected actual presents and cards from everyone, it was A LOT to ship, we'd do the same kind of thing that we did back when Hayley had lost her voice and the band had to reschedule the Brand New Eyes Fall Tour.

If anyone wasn't here for that, everybody who wanted to submitted either a typed message or scanned a letter, card, etc and sent it to me, then I put them all together as a PDF and Brent emailed it to Hayley. It sounds complicated, but it's not, and it's a nice alternative to everyone rushing to buy something for Jeremy's birthday and then having to ship it from who-knows-where in the world. So...

If you want to send Jeremy a birthday message, here's your opportunity to do so!

Email paramorefans@gmail.com with whatever birthday message you want to send Jeremy:

• If you want to write out letters or pictures and scan them, go for it!
  • If you want to create something in Paint or Photoshop, that's cool too!
  • If you don't have access to scanners or special computer programs, go ahead and just email us some text and we'll make sure it looks nice and gets sent along as well. :)
  • All submissions must be in some digital format (JPEG, GIF, PDF, PNG, DOC, etc). We can't accept anything physical by mail.

That said, get to writing, creating, etc!

The deadline for Jeremy's birthday messages is February 7th at 9:00pm ET.

(That's New York time, for anyone who doesn't know the time zones in the US.)

Feel free to ask any questions here or PM myself or any of the other mods and we can help you out. :)

Jeremy's gonna be 26 this year, so let's make him a big card to remind him that he's getting old!! lol

I just emailed these to Brent to pass on to Jeremy. Thanks to everyone who submitted a message/graphic/photo/etc!

Here's hoping Jeremy gets the best birthday present of all at this year's Grammy Awards. *crossing my fingers*