Josh's New Band

Erin

Can't wait to hear what is going to come from this and Zach's new project 'Half Noise'

BTW Erin, idk if you purposely did this but your avatar and user title are so funny together. i love it!

HAHA Yeah! I noticed that as I was uploading the new avatar and I was like "gonna see if anyone notices"

Good job, you get 1 free hug. <3

Be interesting to see what he comes up with. He did a great job writing for Paramore, but it sounds like this will be a bit different.

I like the way he talked about the situation with Paramore a lot more in this interview. This is how he should have handled it in the first place in my opinion. Glad to see it looks like there's not going to be some war of words between him and the band after all.

Anything he is involved in will be amazing. I think him and Zac we're the most talented members of paramore to be honest; not taking anything from Hayley though, she's incredibly talented at singing.

I don't want to upset any die hard Josh fans, but to be honest for me Josh's talent is as a songwriter. He has written some great songs, but as a guitarist, in terms of talent he's average. Replacing his ability on the guitar will be simple, it's replacing his songwriting that may be the hard part for Paramore.

I don't want to upset any die hard Josh fans, but to be honest for me Josh's talent is as a songwriter. He has written some great songs, but as a guitarist, in terms of talent he's average. Replacing his ability on the guitar will be simple, it's replacing his songwriting that may be the hard part for Paramore.

His guitar parts are simple because I think he likes them that way. If you ever listen to his solo songs their all very, very simple because that's the kind of music he likes. I don't need Hendrix to hear the talent.

HAHA Yeah! I noticed that as I was uploading the new avatar and I was like "gonna see if anyone notices"

Good job, you get 1 free hug. <3

YAY!!!

Josh and Zac are extremely talented! They'll do fantastic in whatever. Zac's style isn't my favorite but i'm sure it'll be very great. Excited to see what Josh has to come!

Also, I heard Josh's new band is Taylor York's brother Justin's old band

His guitar parts are simple because I think he likes them that way. If you ever listen to his solo songs their all very, very simple because that's the kind of music he likes. I don't need Hendrix to hear the talent.

Fair enough, I'm not going to argue that point. Maybe he is playing below his talent level because he prefers that type of music.

And just in case anyone thinks I was trying to put down Josh's abilities, I wasn't. You don't need to have a song be extremely difficult technically to be a great song. And whether Josh has been playing below his talent level or not, he has made some great songs, in the end that's what matters most. I would much rather listen to Josh playing with Paramore than, say someone like Yngwie Malmsteen even though Josh isn't in Yngwie's league in terms of pure technical ability.

(not trying to put down Yngwie either. Like some of his music as well, but not near as much as Paramore's which Josh wrote)

Josh is awesome! I miss the Farro brothers in Paramore!

If you like Paramore and such styles, check out my band, Justified. We've been compared to them and bands like Flyleaf and VersaEmerge by most of our fans. We've got two singles on itunes and videos on youtube of our songs. Come check us out and 'like' us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/justifiedmusic or on youtube at: www.youtube.com/thejustifiedband1 and give a thumbs up to our videos! We all love Paramore and they are a big inspiration to our band.