The Grammys 2011

Erin

We all know the Grammys are tonight and we also all know that Paramore will be there presenting an award so pictures and screen caps are going to be a must-see.

Here's paramore and Pauley Perrette (of NCIS) (yes, this was posted in another thread, but i think a thread dedicated to pictures for tonight is a must.

239767098.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1297619809&Signature=GqZQsXShyMuIhGQ1cZhr%2Bqa2pzk%3D

"LOS ANGELES, CA - FEBRUARY 12 Grammy Nominee Hayley Williams of Paramore joins Grammy Nominee Dierks Bentley at Dierks Bentley & Friends “Up on the Ridge†at The Troubadour on February 12, 2011 in Los Angeles, California."

But to be honest, I'm not much of a fan of Hayley's style lately, especially not on the award shows. :???:

Hayley's style has always a bit hit or miss with me. Sometimes she looks great, and others you have to wonder if she got dressed in the dark (especially the 2010 MTV Europe Awards, what the hell was she thinking with that make-up?). Somehow though, no matter how oddly she dresses, she always looks beautiful.

1_32.jpg

one of my all time favourite pictures of her.

Hayley's style has always a bit hit or miss with me. Sometimes she looks great, and others you have to wonder if she got dressed in the dark (especially the 2010 MTV Europe Awards, what the hell was she thinking with that make-up?). Somehow though, no matter how oddly she dresses, she always looks beautiful.

truefax. tbh, i wish i get away with some of the stuff she wears.

There's a big difference between not being afraid to stand out, and trying to hard for the attention.

Whatever, nothing I say will change anything lol.

True, but I don't think Hayley's trying to hard for the attention. Don't get me wrong, I think she is definitely trying to stand out, but then most are at these events. I think Hayley's style is just a bit different than that of most of the people that come to these events to begin with and when she dresses up for these events, her style can be a little, well odd. Rather than trying to hard for attention, I would put Hayley in the same category as Helena Bonham Carter, she just has an odd sense of style sometimes.

Odd sense of style:

29e6bzk.jpg2eki49t.jpg

Trying to hard for attention:

bio7ef.jpg2sayo8i.jpg

HELENA BONHAM CARTERRRRR! <3 sorry, i love her. she looked normal at the BAFTA's. I was disappointed. It'd be rad if she turned up dressed like Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter. Now I'm on a HP rant. Sorry. Nevertheless, she looked beautiful.

I used to like Lady Gaga, but all the shit she wears and attention seeking just put me off.