--

xreiderx

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news xreiderx, after much consideration I have decided to offer you my moral support in your quest to become the new drummer for Paramore. Now I know what you're thinking, and you're right, I am very generous. However, my support is not free. In return I would like a new goldfish. One of mine died recently and I'm to lazy to go all the way to the pet store for a new one. This goldfish must be white with orange spots this is not negotiable. If you get any other kind so help me God I'll ... well let's not worry about that right now. You seem like a fairly competent man, I'm sure you'll get the right fish.

So, do we have a deal?

Good news xreiderx, after much consideration I have decided to offer you my moral support in your quest to become the new drummer for Paramore. Now I know what you're thinking, and you're right, I am very generous. However, my support is not free. In return I would like a new goldfish. One of mine died recently and I'm to lazy to go all the way to the pet store for a new one. This goldfish must be white with orange spots this is not negotiable. If you get any other kind so help me God I'll ... well let's not worry about that right now. You seem like a fairly competent man, I'm sure you'll get the right fish.

So, do we have a deal?

yes i believe that we can make something work. i will find this gold fish!! how should i deliver it to you?

Your Born For This cover sounds great! Good luck !!

I know those drum parts anywhere and I know it's this:

nice try buddy ;)

If you're going to lie about your "drum cover," I don't want you in my favorite band.

edit: also, you can hear the mouse clicks in the beginning of the audio clip. God.

I smell bull f*cking sh*t.

I know those drum parts anywhere and I know it's this:

nice try buddy ;)

If you're going to lie about your "drum cover," I don't want you in my favorite band.

edit: also, you can hear the mouse clicks in the beginning of the audio clip. God.

Good catch, I really like Cobus and I didn't catch that.

xreiderx, I take back my offer of moral support. Keep the fish.

Still send the Japanese girl though.

FYI - I spoke to Mark about this. He has not spoken to any drummers other than Josh Freese. They have not asked anyone to audition for the band and are still in the process of sorting through everything.

LOL why would this guy lie about all this stuff?

There's really no reason to

edit: he deleted his tumblr and the original post. nice

It sucks cause I think we're a pretty friendly and supportive group, and he took advantage of that. If he came here, posted real demos and said, "Hey, I'm a drummer with dreams of playing for Paramore. Could you guys check out my demos and, if you like them, spread the word?" And a bunch of us probably would have. We might've even given some constructive criticism.

Just a note for anyone who thinks they can pull crap like this on us in the future:

Paramore Fans actually has a connection to Paramore's management, record label, and to Paramore themselves. We may not be able to get you concert tickets or send them your fan mail, but if you make up a story like this, we will find out soon enough. ;-)

^ I'm their new kazoo player. I was just waiting for the right time to announce it to everyone, so I guess this is it! :P

lol i should have messaged everyone on this board and we should have all played along with him :P

Haha, that would've been too funny.