--

xreiderx

Just a note for anyone who thinks they can pull crap like this on us in the future:

Paramore Fans actually has a connection to Paramore's management, record label, and to Paramore themselves. We may not be able to get you concert tickets or send them your fan mail, but if you make up a story like this, we will find out soon enough. ;-)

OK, so you can't get concert tickets or send them fan mail. What about hair? Can you get me a lock of their hair?

What? Don't look at me like that, it's not for anything creepy. I just want some of their DNA so if anyone ever perfects human cloning I can clone my very own Paramore.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Haha, not unless I want to get kicked out of a meet & greet and never be allowed within 100 feet of them ever again.

Plus, I think getting DNA from Hayley's hair is a lost cause. It's probably been damaged from all that hair dye, and you'd end up with some weird mutant. :P

^ I'm their new kazoo player. I was just waiting for the right time to announce it to everyone, so I guess this is it! :P

Haha, that would've been too funny.

I contacted them, and we've agreed that I'll be playing the concertina on all upcoming albums and tours! I can't wait, between that and your kazoo, we should bring Paramore to the next level!

I contacted them, and we've agreed that I'll be playing the concertina on all upcoming albums and tours! I can't wait, between that and your kazoo, we should bring Paramore to the next level!

So excited to be new bandmates! This new version of Paramore is going to be amazing! :P

I hope they let me write some material, I have some killer polka sounds that I think would work well.

As long as I get a few kazoo solos, I'm cool. I could KILL the Misery Business solo, and The Only Exception would sound awesome with some kazoo harmonies.

As long as I get a few kazoo solos, I'm cool. I could KILL the Misery Business solo, and The Only Exception would sound awesome with some kazoo harmonies.

I'm sure everyone would be cool with that. The kazoo is the instrument of the gods, who wouldn't want to listen to kazoo solos?

I support the guy he stole the drum cover from.

Cobus Potgieter for new Paramore drummer!!

I agree that Cobus playing drums for them would be awesome! He'd just need to move from South Africa.