chicago 8/2

lalalalisa

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks like i am going alone. the whole driving thing- its not bad. i drove 4 hours last summer (as i will be doing again on saturday) to visit my roommate and i just get comfortable, get some good music, and rock out in the car by myself for the entire ride. it was fun.

im driving to the Chicago show from Minneapolis then to the Detroit show the next day! Cant wait

:D Thats awesome!

I will probably be seeing you at both shows then. :)

btw you wouldnt happen to have any extra meet and greet tickets would you??? :P

there are meet and greet tickets!?!? shit... no i dont im sorry if i did i would give you one...i met them at warped in minneapolis and cant wait to see them live again.

there are meet and greet tickets!?!? shit... no i dont im sorry if i did i would give you one...i met them at warped in minneapolis and cant wait to see them live again.

lol thats ok. :)

but yea there are still vip tickets available for detroit.... maybe if we could get 3 or 4 people that are going to pitch in we could get em? I already bought a regular ticket but i'd be willing to pay for another one.... just not four of them.

lol thats ok. :)

but yea there are still vip tickets available for detroit.... maybe if we could get 3 or 4 people that are going to pitch in we could get em? I already bought a regular ticket but i'd be willing to pay for another one.... just not four of them.

how much are they?!? cuz i would be willing to throw in. where are you at in michigan? cuz im like 12 hours from michigan

I think the meet and greet tickets are the same price as regular tickets, but you have to order 4 at once to get vip passes with them. I recall paying something like $15 for the detroit show.

and i am in the southwest corner of michigan.... about half way between chicago and detroit. :D

I think the meet and greet tickets are the same price as regular tickets' date=' but you have to order 4 at once to get vip passes with them. I recall paying something like $15 for the detroit show.

and i am in the southwest corner of michigan.... about half way between chicago and detroit. :D[/quote']

yeah we should do that! but i think im gonna be makin the trip on my own

:( but not sure yet....you have aim?

• 2 weeks later...
Well I'm moving to Minneapolis on August 1st, so Chicago is only a couple hours away the next day... and it's Paramoreeee! :D

But isn't that in Minnesota where you are now? haha unless your moving from some other city.

Well I'm moving to Minneapolis on August 1st' date=' so Chicago is only a couple hours away the next day... and it's Paramoreeee! :D[/quote']

But isn't that in Minnesota where you are now? haha unless your moving from some other city.

Yeah I live in another city in Minnesota... by Canada... like 6 hours north of Minneapolis. But not for long, yay! I'm excited about moving lol.

Cool! Have fun!

When I move to Florida its gonna be easy access for shows..yay!

that's what i'm most excited for too, being 10 mins from shows instead of hours away... but i won't be able to go to shows in winnipeg anymore. oh well.

have fun in florida!

Cool! Have fun!

When I move to Florida its gonna be easy access for shows..yay!

that's what i'm most excited for too' date=' being 10 mins from shows instead of hours away... but i won't be able to go to shows in winnipeg anymore. oh well.

have fun in florida![/quote']

Thanks...if I move there haha

Have fun at Minneapolis and Chicago shows!