chicago 8/2

lalalalisa

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm still waiting for regular tickets to go on sale. i want to go to the chicago show and i didn't get tickets on the presale.

theyre selling them on ticketweb too.. http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=56939

thanks so much Ash. I bought 2 tickets today. One for me and one for whoever I can hopefully find to go with me. If not, one for my imaginary friend. :lol:

There's an off chance I might be in Chicago for a work trip on August 2nd...if so, I'm so going to be at this show. I would LOVE to see the first date on the headlining tour...

hope you can come.

and yeah, i am super excited that its the first show of the tour. that will be amazing to see the energy they have on the first show after a long break.

its about 8 and a half hours..correct?

i dont think its that bad.

Yep.. but both of my parents have work, and I can't drive myself up there, obviously because I'm 13.. so yeah =[

And we're already going to Dalton, Georgia tomorrow for a concert, then a few here in TN in July.. then another in Atlanta, Georgia, then another in Raleigh, North Carolina.. and thats ALL this month.

well that sucks, sorry. :(

i was talking to my mom today and telling her that i may be going alone and she said she doesn't want me to. she better warm up to that idea because i dont know anybody that i can take with me.

i mean, come on, i am 20, not 10. i can handle myself driving the half hour to chicago.

i was talking to my mom today and telling her that i may be going alone and she said she doesn't want me to. she better warm up to that idea because i dont know anybody that i can take with me.

i mean, come on, i am 20, not 10. i can handle myself driving the half hour to chicago.

lol my parents are the same way. My mom is making me take my sister with to chicago so I wont be alone... and she said that unless I find someone to join me on my roadtrip to detroit and cleveland that I cant go... but ive already got tickets and stuff so Im gonna go either way. its ridiculous.

i mean' date=' come on, i am 20, not 10. i can handle myself driving the half hour to chicago. [/quote']

lol my parents are the same way. My mom is making me take my sister with to chicago so I wont be alone... and she said that unless I find someone to join me on my roadtrip to detroit and cleveland that I cant go... but ive already got tickets and stuff so Im gonna go either way. its ridiculous.

yeah, i bought my tickets too. i will go.

Does anyone know for sure if this show is now completely sold out?? I can't find tickets for sale ANYWHERE. I already have two but now someone else wants to come and I need one more ticket....

but if it is indeed sold out, anyone by chance have an extra ticket??

I have a feeling that this show is gonna be pretty well documented by the fans... so those of you that missed out will at least get to see some good pics and videos of it. I just bought a 1gb memory card for my camera so I should have plenty of footage for yall to enjoy. :D

has anybody heard about when the meet and greet is going to take place? they are supposed to email people about that right?