chicago 8/2

lalalalisa

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, who is going to the in-store at tower records? i want to go, i have to talk to my friend that i am going with. hopefully she wants to go too.

only 6 more days!

heck yes im goin to the record store thing :D

i might call tomorrow to find out what time it will be.

and wow.. only 6 days. I cant believe its so soon already. yay though.

i called them today and they still dont know anything about what time its gonna be. He said to call back next week...

Another problem i am having is figuring out how im gonna get to this place... because the guy said there isnt any parking lots anywhere near the store and im gonna be driving in from out of town. I dont think theres parking at the beat kitchen either.

i got a list of the public parking lots in chicago that are like .50 cents per hour to park, and there is one like a half mile from the beat kitchen so i may just park there and walk to it. I dont wanna count on finding a parking spot on the side of the street

parking on the street in chicago can be not so fun. i definitely plan on finding a parking garage, lisa does not parallel park.

from what i saw, tower records is not so far from the beat kitchen. hopefully within walking distance.

i am a bit worried about the timing though. i am scared that if the instore is at 3 (which is what is says on paramore's myspace) that i will be too late to get a good line at the show.

from what i saw, tower records is not so far from the beat kitchen. hopefully within walking distance.

according to mapquest its nearly 3 miles between them.

And when it says the in store is at 3:00, is that in chicago time? that would be 4:00 eastern right? that is kind of strange if the show at the beat kitchen is at 6:00 est and the m&g is probably 5:30.... that doesnt leave much time to get from one place to the other and get in line.

i guess i was wrong about the distance. not walking 3 miles.

and yes, i would think it is 3 chicago time. it would make no sense for it to be in another time zone.

i may skip the instore because i would rather get a good spot in line for the show at night that see the instore. thats just me though. and it may work to my advantage since a lot of people going to the show may be at the instore.

I got an email for my meet and greet at the agora in cleveland. The show starts at 6:00 and for the m&g you have to be there no later than 5:30. I'm assuming most of the shows are gonna be set up similar to this.

Yeah - it looks like all the meet & greet emails are going out today. For my show that starts at 7, you have to be there at 6...

Now I just hope this means we get to stay inside once we go inside for the meet & greet...I have to guess that it will, 'cause it would be way too cruel to throw us back outside in the back of the line...

^ that would be mean, but cool for those of us who didn't get meet n greet tickets.

but, fergie said that their meet and greet is a half hour before the show starts. i would think that the doors would open not too much longer after that. meet n greet-ers may have to just start from teh back and work their way up

^ that would be mean' date=' but cool for those of us who didn't get meet n greet tickets.

but, fergie said that their meet and greet is a half hour before the show starts. i would think that the doors would open not too much longer after that. meet n greet-ers may have to just start from teh back and work their way up[/quote']

I think it's a half hour before the doors open, not before the show starts. I know that mine in MD is an hour before the doors open at 7.