chicago 8/2

lalalalisa

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait. does this mean that the M&G is during the other performances?

I don't think so - why do you think that? I got the impression that the meet and greets were in the hour before doors open at most of the shows.

well, because it was said that the M&G opened a half hour before doors. and i wasn't sure how long it was mainly because i don't know if you just stand in a line and get autographs or you actually mingle. pretty much, i just wanted to know all the details i guess. like everyone else

Yeah, for some shows it seems like it's half an hour before doors; for the one I'm going to, it's an hour. If there are only 50 or so people there (and that's my guess for how many will be there), an hour should be plenty of time for everyone to get stuff signed, take pictures, chat, etc.

But we'll know more once someone actually goes to one...although I don't know if anyone had M&G tix for Chicago that was going to the show tonight...guess we'll find out soon enough :)

so, here it goes:

we got to the beat kichen about an hour before the doors opened. we are in the midst of a heat wave in chicago, so it was pretty hot. after all that waiting we got in and it was even hotter. the heat just kept getting worse and worse, and you will see that reflected in my pictures.

i didn't care for any of the opening bands. they were alright, but nothing to make me go out and but their CDs.

paramore came out and the boys got all set up. they then turned out all the lights and hayley walked on stage holding a small lantern. it was pretty cool.

the set was absolutely amazing. i cant remember exactly what they played, but here is what i can remember: (in no particular order)

whoa

brighter

all we know

pressure

FRANKLIN (!!!!!!!)

MY HERO

conspiracy

emergency

hallelujah

here we go again

my heart

never let this go

i was so excited to hear franklin live, it was amazing. they did that and my hero acoustic. i loved it.

so, overall, it as a hot, but amazing show.

pictures to come.

so' date=' here it goes:

we got to the beat kichen about an hour before the doors opened. we are in the midst of a heat wave in chicago, so it was pretty hot. after all that waiting we got in and it was even hotter. the heat just kept getting worse and worse, and you will see that reflected in my pictures.

i didn't care for any of the opening bands. they were alright, but nothing to make me go out and but their CDs.

paramore came out and the boys got all set up. they then turned out all the lights and hayley walked on stage holding a small lantern. it was pretty cool.

the set was absolutely amazing. i cant remember exactly what they played, but here is what i can remember: (in no particular order)

whoa

brighter

all we know

pressure

FRANKLIN (!!!!!!!)

MY HERO

conspiracy

emergency

hallelujah

here we go again

my heart

never let this go

i was so excited to hear franklin live, it was amazing. they did that and my hero acoustic. i loved it.

so, overall, it as a hot, but amazing show.

pictures to come.[/quote']

OH. MY. THEY PLAYED HALLELUJAH.

Please let them play it in MD...

Odds are pretty good that's the setlist for the whole tour, unless they start working in some new stuff...damn. Wow. This is going to be so amazing. That's everything on AWKIF plus My Hero and Hallelujah. So, so cool.

Franklin is just gorgeous live, isn't it? Still one of my fondest memories of seeing them...I really fell in love with that song when I heard it live...

And My Hero acoustic? So cool.

Now that I know they're playing Hallelujah, I know what I'll be begging for at the meet & greet in MD :)

Did they do an encore?