chicago 8/2

lalalalisa

I don't think that' date=' that's just..I don't know, what happends.

Now, I think i'll be talking to them and having a good time. But when I get there I am just really afraid of annoying them.[/quote']

Well, don't be nervous. Generally, they seem to really enjoy talking to fans...a lot more than a lot of bands I've seen.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, I think i'll be talking to them and having a good time. But when I get there I am just really afraid of annoying them.[/quote']

Well, don't be nervous. Generally, they seem to really enjoy talking to fans...a lot more than a lot of bands I've seen.

dude i totally agree. don't even get me started

thats good to know, because i tend to get very nervous around people. i am quite the shy one :oops:

thats good to know, because i tend to get very nervous around people. i am quite the shy one :oops:

me too. i am painfully shy ...

Guest haunted_dreams55
Yeah I'm always shy around people. I'm suprised I was able to talk to Hunter at Warped Tour.

I would NOT do very good alking to him. because' date=' well, i have a wee crush on him, haha. but with any of the others, i would be okay...i hope.[/quote']

So do I haha. That's why I was suprised I was able to talk to him.

Yeah I'm always shy around people. I'm suprised I was able to talk to Hunter at Warped Tour.

I would NOT do very good alking to him. because' date=' well, i have a wee crush on him, haha. but with any of the others, i would be okay...i hope.[/quote']

its a good thing the people i am going with are very outspoken lol. they will walk right up to them and be like, HEY!! WHATS UP? ill just...blend in :)

Guest haunted_dreams55

its a good thing the people i am going with are very outspoken lol. they will walk right up to them and be like, HEY!! WHATS UP? ill just...blend in :)

Thats cool. I'm going with my sister and she's shy as well so I guess I have to be more outspoken now haha because she wont.ha

awww. that's funny you say that, because a couple months ago i talked to hayley for like 10 or 15 minutes, and whenever i'd run out of things to say i'd get shy and be like "i'm sooooo sorry if i'm like bothering you or whatever..." or i'd be like "awkward silence..." hahaha. she totally just laughed with me about it and made me feel really comfortable. she was nice and she would bring up other things to talk about. i think that's the other reason people get so shy is because they really dont know what to say after a certain point. but trust me, once you do start talking to them...you wont want to stop! they are seriously the nicest band i've ever met. And i've met A LOT of bands (i live in freakin seattle). so don't be too shy. i bet you'll regret it if you dont say hi!

Guest haunted_dreams55

awww. that's funny you say that, because a couple months ago i talked to hayley for like 10 or 15 minutes, and whenever i'd run out of things to say i'd get shy and be like "i'm sooooo sorry if i'm like bothering you or whatever..." or i'd be like "awkward silence..." hahaha. she totally just laughed with me about it and made me feel really comfortable. she was nice and she would bring up other things to talk about. i think that's the other reason people get so shy is because they really dont know what to say after a certain point. but trust me, once you do start talking to them...you wont want to stop! they are seriously the nicest band i've ever met. And i've met A LOT of bands (i live in freakin seattle). so don't be too shy. i bet you'll regret it if you dont say hi!

Yeah I guess that's how I feel. I think I will be comfortable with Hayley because her and my cousin both have the same personality so it will be like talking to my cousin.

I'm glad someone feels the same.

and I hate the way it looks like i'm mean and stuck up. I'm just completely shocked' date=' and it'd be worse if I met Hayley. She's my hero.[/quote']

auwww. yeah i'm really shy too.

but it was weird .. when i met em & stuff.

like i just started talking shit. it's actually a blur.

i was all buzzed up and i was actually talking for once, haha.

but if the place wasn't busy, and i just seen em walk by or something, then it would be a different story and i wouldn't know what to do, or say.

that happened with avril ...

i'll never get over the fact that i just left her walk by * tear *

I took a picture of the merch cause someone on the LJ asked... so I might as well post it here too... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/ashhhhh/DSC00403.jpg

And then my setlist was a little different' date=' I wonder whose it was since it says drag out and the other one had keyboard :\ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/ashhhhh/DSC00400.jpg[/quote']

thanks for posting the merch. =D

i want that poster.

woo.

(i was front row center) and me and her sang it together.. i was SOOOO close...

then she rubbed my head.. even thought it was like 328420730 degrees inside there...

you guys probably saw me.. im the one with the sidekick 3 taking pics..

Yea dude i remember seeing you there :D I was the tall guy right behind you... although you probably didnt notice me.

So yea i FINALLY just got home from Cleveland like an hour ago... So tonight I will have time to finish uploading the rest of my videos from chicago and cleveland. Unfortunately I dont have any vids from detroit since I lost my camera there and stuff.... i will explain what happened further when i write up my reviews in the appropriate threads.

But i will say that all of the shows have been incredible, and the meet and greet is probably the greatest thing ever. :D