chicago 8/2

lalalalisa

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah' date=' i was so surprised that they did those songs.

hayley also played piano which as pretty cool.[/quote']

She played piano?!? During what song(s)?

I'm about to jump out of my chair I'm so excited that they played Hallelujah...now I'm just praying it's still in the setlist 2 weeks from now...or that I can beg them to put it back in...

I'm about to jump out of my chair I'm so excited that they played Hallelujah...now I'm just praying it's still in the setlist 2 weeks from now...or that I can beg them to put it back in...

she did it during a coulpe of songs, lets see...

my hero, hallelujah i think, and some other ones. hopefully when the other concert goers get a chance to post, they have better memories than me. i really suck at this.

she did it during a coulpe of songs, lets see...

my hero, hallelujah i think, and some other ones. hopefully when the other concert goers get a chance to post, they have better memories than me. i really suck at this.

Oh wow. Wow.

I'm so jealous of everyone who got to see this show on the first night :)

Was it a full-size piano? Or keyboards? 'Cause a full-size piano...well, they're not hauling that around in a van, even with a trailer :)

On another note, were they in a bus or a van?

Did you do the meet & greet?

All these questions :)

it was a keyboard, the stage wasnt nearly large enough for a piano.

they were in the bus i believe, i saw a big one outside and im pretty sure that none of the other bands have a bus.

i did not do the meet and greet.

another random sidenote i forgot:

i saw zac riding around the sidewalks on his little scooter thing before the show. it amused me.

it was a keyboard' date=' the stage wasnt nearly large enough for a piano.

they were in the bus i believe, i saw a big one outside and im pretty sure that none of the other bands have a bus.

i did not do the meet and greet.

another random sidenote i forgot:

i saw zac riding around the sidewalks on his little scooter thing before the show. it amused me.[/quote']

Yay for them having a bus!

I figured it was a keyboard...that's still so cool. I can't wait to see her play on some of the songs...they're really pulling out all the stops....this is going to be such a great show...

Zac loves that scooter :)

Any hanging out by the band before or after the show or was it just the m&g? I'm sure some people who don't have M&G tix will be curious about that...

for me to advertise and support them as much as possible Im gonna buy like all the shirts they sell. (wow Im behind since I only have ONE right now XD )

You are behind. Counting the one I just bought on ebay, I have six. Plus the first hoodie they sold. LOL. I can't believe I have that many...

for me to advertise and support them as much as possible Im gonna buy like all the shirts they sell. (wow Im behind since I only have ONE right now XD )

You are behind. Counting the one I just bought on ebay' date=' I have six. Plus the first hoodie they sold. LOL. I can't believe I have that many...[/quote']

i don't eve have one. i cut mine up and made it into a bag. so i have half of a shirt :D

aww this makes me really excited. except i'm getting a little depressed because by the time they usually get to CA she gets pretty sick so they always cut their set list short. but wow this setlist sounds AMAZING.

Yeah...my biggest prayer for this tour is that Hayley (and the rest of the band too, for that matter) stays healthy the whole time. Two months of touring like they're doing is tough.

You are behind. Counting the one I just bought on ebay' date=' I have six. Plus the first hoodie they sold. LOL. I can't believe I have that many...[/quote']

Yeah Id like to have all the shirts they ever had but I was late lmao...but by the time I order off FBR ill have 4 Paramore shirts.