• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright kids, here goes:

paramoreconcert019.jpg

paramoreconcert025.jpg

paramoreconcert060.jpg

paramoreconcert080.jpg

paramoreconcert086.jpg

there's the preview, and here is the link to all of it.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v497/blondechickey/Paramore%208-2-06/ that should work, please let me know if it doesn't

and, p.s., sorry there are so many of just josh and hayley. it was hard for me to get picures of zac jeremy and hunter. i was ALL the way to the left.

Now that I've looked at the full set...that whole backdrop is so cool looking - the iron, the trees....so cool.....

And they all look so into it...that shot of Hayley screaming...wow. And omg...how HOT was it in there? Good grief...I bet they didn't sweat that much on Warped...

Now that I've looked at the full set...that whole backdrop is so cool looking - the iron' date=' the trees....so cool.....

And they all look so into it...that shot of Hayley screaming...wow. And omg...how HOT was it in there? Good grief...I bet they didn't sweat that much on Warped...[/quote']

i mean, it was insanely hot. ajax and 2 other guys were spraying water on the crowd and putting wet washcloths on the band's necks.

So' date=' more questions - how much of the show did Hayley sing from behind the keyboard/play the keyboard on?

Also, what are they using the Powerbook for?[/quote']

she only played the keyboard on a few songs, maybe 3 or 4.

and i have no idea why the computer was there. they put it there before the show and i thought it was going to be taken away, but it wasn't. it severely hindered my ability to get pictures of zac. it was RIGHT in the way. hayley messed on it a liltte bit during the show, i think it might have had something to do with the keyboard, but i dont know.

Now that I've looked at the full set...that whole backdrop is so cool looking - the iron' date=' the trees....so cool.....

And they all look so into it...that shot of Hayley screaming...wow. And omg...how HOT was it in there? Good grief...I bet they didn't sweat that much on Warped...[/quote']

i mean, it was insanely hot. ajax and 2 other guys were spraying water on the crowd and putting wet washcloths on the band's necks.

Wait...Ajax was there? I thought he was going back to school...

I'm surprised they didn't pass out....they are absolutely drenched....wow. That's truly trial by fire...I can't imagine any other show will be that hot...