chicago 8/2

lalalalisa

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would understand if you read what I just commented them.

This is what I said.

Guys. If you even care.

Tennessee has been wanting a date for ages. You have to understand. Its your HOMESTATE and you don't schedule a show here. And you have like 6 Cali dates. I know Cali is a big state, but really, think about the fans.

Its really upsetting.

You know, everyone on PF.com is basically going to a show, but me. I can't go to the Goergia shows because I'd have to miss school, and its 5 hours away. I was always cool with everyone going to a show but me, but when reviews and pics got posted from tonight, I got REALLY jealous. And it really hit me hard. I miss oyu guys so much. I'm actually crying right now- no joke. I may sound corny, but you guys were the VERY first band I liked out of this music genre, and also my very first girl fronted band I liked. And what topped it off, you were the only thing that made Tennessee great, to ME.

I don't know if this comment will mean anything to you. I don't even know if you'll read it. But I just wanted to get that out.

Please consider Tennessee.

=[[[

<3 Alyssa

This is what I said.

Guys. If you even care.

Tennessee has been wanting a date for ages. You have to understand. Its your HOMESTATE and you don't schedule a show here. And you have like 6 Cali dates. I know Cali is a big state' date=' but really, think about the fans.

Its really upsetting.

You know, everyone on PF.com is basically going to a show, but me. I can't go to the Goergia shows because I'd have to miss school, and its 5 hours away. I was always cool with everyone going to a show but me, but when reviews and pics got posted from tonight, I got REALLY jealous. And it really hit me hard. I miss oyu guys so much. I'm actually crying right now- no joke. I may sound corny, but you guys were the VERY first band I liked out of this music genre, and also my very first girl fronted band I liked. And what topped it off, you were the only thing that made Tennessee great, to ME.

I don't know if this comment will mean anything to you. I don't even know if you'll read it. But I just wanted to get that out.

=[[[

<3 Alyssa [/b']

aww. this made me feel really sad.

This is what I said.

Guys. If you even care.

Tennessee has been wanting a date for ages. You have to understand. Its your HOMESTATE and you don't schedule a show here. And you have like 6 Cali dates. I know Cali is a big state' date=' but really, think about the fans.

Its really upsetting.

=[[[

<3 Alyssa [/b']

aww =[

I hope they come Alyssa.

If not, hopefully they'll make it up to TN. Maybe some hometown shows during their break? I hope so!=]