Does Hayley really hang out with Miley Cyrus' sister?

Para-RIOT!

Hey guys. I just found some paparazzi pics of Hayley floating around on the internet.

Check them out-

p1534742.jpgp1534744.jpg

I don't know when these pics were taken. But that girl that Hayley is with in those pics is Miley Cyrus' older half-sister Brandi.

Is Hayley actually friends with Miley's sister? Anyone know for sure?

These pictures are from over a year ago. The Cyrus family is from Franklin, and all the members of Paramore know Brandi. So yes, they hang out... or they used to anyway, I'm not sure how often they still do.

I don't know a whole lot about Miley, don't really pay attention to her since I don't like her music or any of the stuff she's acted in. She may very well be a perfectly nice person, but she's kind of rubbed me the wrong way since I saw her interview on Jonathan Ross. Helen Mirren (who was also a guest on the show that night) came up during the interview and Miley just kind of shrugged her off, actually said something along the lines of I don't want to talk about her, this is my time I want to talk about my movie. Jonathan and Helen laughed it off, but it's Helen Mirren, she has won academy awards, SAG awards, BAFTA awards, Golden Globes, Emmy Awards etc. Try to show some semblance of respect. Granted that is the only interview I've ever seen her in, and like I said she may be a perfectly nice person, but I was not to impressed with the way she handled that.

Miley's not my favorite person in the world either. She used to be okay, but now every time I see her, whether in everyday life or in some movie, she just has this air about her and it bothers me. But Hayley hangs out with Brandi, who as far as I can tell, is nothing like her sister.

And don't even get me started on Trace Cyrus. Just don't. He's gross. lol

I can't stand Miley Cyrus. I don't know what her sister is like, she could be the greatest most down to Earth person in the world, and that's fantastic for her, but I don't like Miley one bit. She strikes me as obnoxious and self centered and frankly very slutty, which is exactly the opposite of Hayley and Taylor Swift, which is part of the reason I love Hayley and Taylor so much. They're the anti-celebrity celebrity.