New EP Due This Summer

Chriss

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm reading this correctly, from the other links I've been linking to, the EP is going to be a lot like In The Mourning, but then Hayley goes on to promise an upcoming (later this year?) LP will be more in line with what we expect from Paramore? They'll finish an LP and release it in what would amount to about 5 months (in order to get it out by the end of the year)? I want a new LP as much as the next person, but I'm thinking more like a year after the EP this summer.

If I'm reading this correctly, from the other links I've been linking to, the EP is going to be a lot like In The Mourning, but then Hayley goes on to promise an upcoming (later this year?) LP will be more in line with what we expect from Paramore? They'll finish an LP and release it in what would amount to about 5 months (in order to get it out by the end of the year)? I want a new LP as much as the next person, but I'm thinking more like a year after the EP this summer.

Hope not. I wouldn't buy an EP filled with songs like In The Mourning.

I don't remember reading anything saying the EP would sound like ITM, on the contrary, I thought Hayley said ITM doesn't reflect the rest of the new demos, which are darker.

I guess we just have to wait and see! They said they would start recording the demos 2 weeks after their return from the South American tour, so, one week left! I hope they're going to post videos and stuff during the recording process!

Yeah, I've heard what Olivia has heard about the rest of these new demos not being like In The Mourning, mostly from Hayley responding to people on LJ. Media outlets are saying it's going to be acoustic, but the band is saying the opposite.

^I'm the same way. I love the most recent album and then as soon as they release a newer album, I like that one the most.

I talked to Hayley on Twitter early this morning, and she said they're going to California to record the new EP soon! SO STOKED!

OMG. Stoked! Can't wait for this.

This might be one of the most exciting paramore developments only because you have NO idea what to expect. All we know is it'll be a "darker" version of paramore. Vague terms, be damned!

I'm pretty sure they plan on doing some random shows over the next year. I don't know, you can tell when a band is just really wiped out and needs a break, but they all look so happy on stage and just in general. Seeing that fans still care after everything that happened seems to have re-energized them. I don't see them taking a lot of time off unless it's to work on a new album. As long as they want to be touring, I'm fine with it and I'll see them as much as I can. They're all in their 20s, and that's what your 20s are for. Going out there and having fun. :)

I would love to see them again! I'm dying over here lol. after usually seeing them more than twice a year it's hard not being able to see them this year. maybe a fall tour? :D :D Well if they have their break before then.