Josh doesn't "miss paramore one bit."

Erin

Well Paramore is my favorite band and I don't want to listen to Josh Farro keep going on about this anymore either, haha. I think that a lot of the people who are so angered by all of this just need to ignore him for a while. They'll find that they're much happier. :P

Paramore is their favorite band, and Josh was a part of their favorite band. They gave him presents, high fives, hugs, adored him, and now in a way, he's saying that none of it mattered to him and is speaking against their favorite band. That hurts and people are just getting their frustration out. Let them say what they need to say and get it out. They'll feel better and eventually, it'll be done with.

This x123897129. I know so many people, including my best friend and guitarist Kyle, who envy, worshiped him even, and now he's saying things that sound like he never cared about people like Kyle. Just heartbreaking.

Regardless, I'm tired of hearing about it and I'm tired of Josh pretty much beating a dead horse.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, if he's so over Paramore, it's time for him to show it and actually move on. The remaining members of Paramore just had an amazing tour and are ready to move on, so he's more than welcome to do the same.

I feel bad for kids like your friend who loved Josh so much and now feel like he didn't feel the same way back. That won't reflect well on Josh in the future if he doesn't just put it aside and move on.

I'm done with all of this though. After the drama that ensued after Josh and Zac left, I was so stressed out dealing with all of it that I started grinding my teeth both while I was awake and while I was sleeping. For two weeks, I couldn't even chew soft foods without major pain in my jaw. Paramore's doing well, and that's what I, personally, am happy about. If Josh wants to go on and on about it, let him, but I don't plan on listening anymore. It's not worth it for me.

But here we are saying all this stuff, and we don't even know if he actually meant it the way he was quoted, haha.

Yeah, if he's so over Paramore, it's time for him to show it and actually move on. The remaining members of Paramore just had an amazing tour and are ready to move on, so he's more than welcome to do the same.

I feel bad for kids like your friend who loved Josh so much and now feel like he didn't feel the same way back. That won't reflect well on Josh in the future if he doesn't just put it aside and move on.

I'm done with all of this though. After the drama that ensued after Josh and Zac left, I was so stressed out dealing with all of it that I started grinding my teeth both while I was awake and while I was sleeping. For two weeks, I couldn't even chew soft foods without major pain in my jaw. Paramore's doing well, and that's what I, personally, am happy about. If Josh wants to go on and on about it, let him, but I don't plan on listening anymore. It's not worth it for me.

MTE Chriss.

Josh said part of the reason he left was he didn't like always being in the sight of the public and being in the limelight....so he goes and does an interview with, what might as well be, an international magazine? Eh, who knows, the rest of the article might actually be RELEVANT to his new band and that was just the curveball that Kerrang tried to throw in. I'm not going to judge anything until I read the whole interview.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Before making any further assumptions, I'm going to wait until we got the whole interview, because Kerrang may have put "I don't miss paramore" as an headline just to sell and be scandalous (which worked) .

But people really need to chill out seriously, when I read some things that "fans" have written, I just want to slap them!

Kerrang are well known for twisting words, but I'll say two of things A) he should've known that already and B) he's not coming out saying anything trying to defend himself.

To be honest, I've a feeling that he's maybe said "I don't miss how it felt being in the band before I left" but im thinking that's more out of hope.

I just want a line drawn under and everybody to move on.

Kerrang are well known for twisting words, but I'll say two of things A) he should've known that already and B) he's not coming out saying anything trying to defend himself.

To be honest, I've a feeling that he's maybe said "I don't miss how it felt being in the band before I left" but im thinking that's more out of hope.

I just want a line drawn under and everybody to move on.

QFT.

People skipped over the quote I posted :(

Josh posted this on Novel American's Facebook page:

"Thanks to everyone for all of your support. Sometimes the media twist the words we say to make things more dramatic. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it but lets just focus on the music...the reason we are all here."

jjrz3t.png

I hope he wasn't planning on getting his anger out and then pulling the "Kerrang lied! I never said that!" card cause they seem pretty peeved that he's try that. lol

PS - Olivia, thanks for updating your post on LJ with the full article so that I don't have to approve more posts about Josh and have people say, "ANOTHER Josh post??!?" lol

jjrz3t.png

I hope he wasn't planning on getting his anger out and then pulling the "Kerrang lied! I never said that!" card cause they seem pretty peeved that he's try that. lol

PS - Olivia, thanks for updating your post on LJ with the full article so that I don't have to approve more posts about Josh and have people say, "ANOTHER Josh post??!?" lol

Wow.

I want to support Josh because he was a member of a band I really like for many years, but each time he opens his mouth he makes it a little bit harder to do so. I don't really have a problem if he really did say that he doesn't miss Paramore, I think it would have been better to keep that to himself instead of spreading it in the press, but if he really doesn't miss Paramore I'm not going to hold that against him. We don't really know just how bad it was behind the scenes, so who are we to judge on that. However, if he did say it (which judging from Kerrang's tweet it seems likely that he did) be man enough to admit it. Don't try to backtrack and claim they lied because fans are getting pissed off at you for saying it.

By the way Chriss, could you post a link to that LJ you were referring to so I could read the full article?

You're welcome, that was I was thinking... We'd better move forward and focus on Paramore now!

to promote Novel American.

The picture in Kerrang is Novel American, not just Josh

I know. But I feel like he just wants to settle the score. I don't really know how to explain it, but I don't understand him, I thought he just wanted to play music for fun in Nashville, and I didn't think he wanted to promote it through magazines, as he said he wanted to keep things casual, not being in the spotlight etc...

I'm not totally against Josh anyway, I wish him all the best with his band. I just don't understand what he really wants.

By the way Chriss, could you post a link to that LJ you were referring to so I could read the full article?

Sorry I'm answering:

Scan

You're welcome, that was I was thinking... We'd better move forward and focus on Paramore now!

Yeah, I try not to accept posts about Novel American and suggest that people start a community for them now too, but we still get people trying to post about them. I try my best to only post Josh and Zac stuff that's relevant to Paramore or really important stuff, but I feel like this article should kind of be the point where Josh has gotten enough of his message about Paramore out, and we don't need to keep posting everything he says from now on.

As for the article, Kerrang just replaced "it" with Paramore in the line "I don't miss it one bit," when asked about Paramore, so that line wasn't too bad. I'll tell you though, I can't stand when he says that he didn't say anything bad about them in his exit statement, and I feel like he says it all the time. I also don't like that he constantly speaks for Zac. Josh can say whatever he wants about why he left, but leave "we", "us", "our" out of it, and let Zac have his own say. If he doesn't feel the need to then that's fine.

I don't even like the war that is going to begin from all of this. I'm just going to ignore it.

I hate that, like y'all said, Zac NEVER speaks for himself. I haven't heard ONE WORD from him about Paramore and maybe that's the right way to do it. That's why people aren't mad and him and that's why isn't becoming a scandalous media magnet.

Tbh, I'd really love an interview with Zac.

But he's staying out of the media it seems. He obviously doesn't want to be involved.

I remember saying somewhere that hopefully Josh wouldn't reliate to "The Last Word", but I suppose this was his way of doing it. Maybe just seeing Hayley, Taylor and Jeremy out on tour and doing things, made him retaliate too. He can't deny that he never thought that he misses it. When doing something for 7 years, and for it all to disappear, it's not easy to not miss it. Who knows what he really said? I hope Kerrang post that interview, cause then we'll all know. If it's true, I really hope he apologises and moves on. It's making the situation worse.

Sad to see such a bad falling out between Hayley and the Farro brothers. :crybad:

To be honest, I don't think there's a falling out between Hayley and the Farro brothers, just Hayley and Josh. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think Hayley and Zac have a problem with each other. Hayley spoke very highly of Zac since he left and said she will really miss him. I don't think she'd be saying that if they had a big falling out.

I don't even like the war that is going to begin from all of this. I'm just going to ignore it.

I don't see a war starting though. It's only one sided. Everyone else has moved on and is having a great time. It's best that he does the same now.

Yeah, I don't see a war starting though. It's only one sided. Everyone else has moved on and is having a great time. It's best that he does the same now.

Yeah, hopefully he moves on now. Josh still talking poorly about Paramore when they aren't talking trash about him just makes him seem more and more petty and bitter each time he does it. It's time to let it die and focus on the future. Paramore making new music and finding new band members, and Josh & Zac focusing on their new band.

I don't see a war starting though. It's only one sided. Everyone else has moved on and is having a great time. It's best that he does the same now.

I meant between Josh and Kerrang! but hopefully nothing will happen.

Well, I was giving Josh the benefit of the doubt but IDK now. All I know is that I'm honestly excited to hear some Novel American.

This.

And a war very well may happen. I hope they actually do post the interview haha. Even then, it'll be edited ..

I read these comments on the LJ post and I have to agree.

"i think the way paramore fans are reacting everything he's said shows exactly why he left paramore in the first place. why would he miss a band whose fans turned on him the second he implies hayley might not be the amazing person everyone thinks she is? i wouldn't miss any of it either."

"i'm perfectly aware how everyone in the band acts considering i've been to 6 or 7 meet and greets. what i'm saying is there was a REASON why he acted that way - he clearly felt some lack of connection with us. the way everyone is acting towards him now just proves that there actually was a lack of connection, that it wasn't just in josh's head because hayley got more attention. everyone hates him now for a few stupid comments when they barely had any problem with him back when he was with paramore. it shows people only cared about him when he was in the band and when he and hayley were friends. i think he knew that.

it really has nothing to do with josh's social skills, imo. if this had been jeremy doing all of this people would be acting the same way, guaranteed."

I bolded the truth. And it's kind of really sad.