MusiCares MAP Fund Benefit Concert

Catie

They said they won't be doing any full fledged tours this year, but they will be doing something. I really hope they'll be doing a few Warped Tour dates (on the east coast).

Also, it should be noted that for this MusiCares benefit, they will be playing an acoustic set and floor tickets are over $1,000. Some people are shocked, but it's for charity and it's not a Paramore show, so I understand.

I'd prefer Warped over Bamboozle. I'm not sure why, but I just like the layout and everything about Warped better. Plus this year's Bamboozle lineup is really random and kind of sucks, with a few exceptions. Next year, they can headline again, and I'd go though. :P

I think Warped just reminds me of the first time I saw/met Paramore, which was at Warped Tour in '07. So many good memories from that day... and then some stupid crowd surfer broke my glasses right in two. lol

I think Warped just reminds me of the first time I saw/met Paramore, which was at Warped Tour in '07. So many good memories from that day... and then some stupid crowd surfer broke my glasses right in two. lol

I'm the same but with Bamboozle. I do prefer Warped but Bamboozle will always be awesome to me because the first time I saw Paramore was the first time I went to Bamboozle.

So now I just go to go even if most of the bands are ones I don't listen to