Your Favourite Paramore Album

They are all soooo amazing but I think my favorite would be All We Know is Falling because no one who isn't a Paramore fan knows about it but it is just soooo amazing and it's hard to fathom that when Hayley was my age she wrote a majority of the lyrics to that album. Plus All We Know is Falling was the first time I had hear of them and there for when I became a parawhore :). All the albums are perfect but All We Know Is Falling is so beautiful and awesome that I have to choose it.

They are all soooo amazing but I think my favorite would be All We Know is Falling because no one who isn't a Paramore fan knows about it but it is just soooo amazing and it's hard to fathom that when Hayley was my age she wrote a majority of the lyrics to that album. Plus All We Know is Falling was the first time I had hear of them and there for when I became a parawhore :). All the albums are perfect but All We Know Is Falling is so beautiful and awesome that I have to choose it.

Each of their albums are completely different.

My favourite is Brand New Eyes. People may say it's all about Hayley, but tbh, it doesn't stop it being an amazing album. Most of the songs have my favourite lyrics in them. For example, BBBB and Turn It Off, "If it's not real you can't hold it in your hand, you can't feel it with your heart and I won't believe it, but if it's true you can see it with your eyes, oh even in the dark and that's where I want to be" and "I wanna know what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride, to see nothing in the light". Brand New Eyes just brings loads of memories back to me. To me, it's a step up from Riot! (even though that's an amazing album) lyrically and musically. Some of the guitar riffs are just epic, and there was a complete change with Misguided Ghosts, which I absolutely love. It doesn't get enough credit.

Also, The Final Riot is awesome too, because whenever I listen to that, it makes me want to be in Chicago.

I love them all so much. Hard to choose a favorite. But I have different moods for each. If I'm in a "I hate that Jeremy left the band!" mood, I listen to AWKIF. If I'm in a mood that makes me want to go crazy with a burst of uncontrollable emotion, I listen to RIOT!. And of course if I'm in a "want to rant about Josh" mood, I listen to BNE.

Riot used to be my favorite, followed by AWKIF then BNE, but BNE has grown on me a bit more lately. Not that I didn't like it before, I always liked it, but I like it even more now, and it's crept past AWKIF on the list. Riot is still my favorite though. All three are great albums though, there's only two songs I don't like, and I'm a little hard to please when it comes to music. I very rarely find an album where I like every song, even with my favorite bands, so to only have two songs I don't like out of three full albums is rare.

Riot! and Brand New Eyes are both my favorites for different reasons.

Riot! came out when I was just getting into the band, and was a huge part of my life for a while. Plus it's just a fun album. I still have it in my car in case I need a really upbeat fun album to listen to, and I listen to it at least a few times every couple months. I'm sure I'll listen to it more when the weather gets nicer.

Brand New Eyes was the first Paramore album where the lyrics actually meant something to me. I've never been really big on caring about lyrics as I've always been a musician and not a writer, but there are just so many lines on BNE that applied to how I was feeling at the time and some that I still relate to now. That paired with some awesome music makes it my absolute favorite, even over Riot!, but they're still both my favorites.

Probably brand new eyes actually. AWKIF had too many weak/boring tracks in my opinion and Riot was immediate but with no real longevity. bne had their best song in Looking Up, very few weak/boring tracks and I still listen to songs from it more often than Riot where I only really listen to Pessimist.

I would say Riot, 2007 best period ever before hell broke loose but that's another story.

Brand New Eyes is a very good album but I prefer Riot in terms of lyrics and songs, BNE is a lot more poppish than Riot when there is more raw energy like in Misery Business or For a Pessmisit I'm pretty Optimistic and let the flames begin and we are broken are really special songs to me...

crushCrushcrush is just amazing, I could go on for days about Riot, BNE is as good as it gets knowing all the problem between Hayley and Josh and all the band...

I already posted my thoughts earlier, but I also wanted to make note of something awesome, which is the fact that it's a pretty even ratio of people who like each album, and I think that speaks a lot for the band. It shows that all their albums really mean a lot to the fans, and that each one has its own vibe but it's still Paramore, and a testament to the fact that the band is so talented because there's plenty of bands that make meh and ok albums, and have maybe one or two amazing ones, but Paramore just keeps kicking out really high quality, solid music. And I think this topic speaks a lot for all Paramore fans, showing that they aren't just a 1-hit-wonder. Makes me so proud of them :)

I only really listen to Emergency and My Heart from AWKIF. Pressure" and "Brighter (Brighter was actually the first Paramore song I learnt to play on guitar) are fun songs to play on guitar occasionally but I never actually sit down and listen to those songs anymore really.

The album overall, I'd give it a 5/10.

The song writing on Riot! definitely seems more 'dynamic' I guess you could say.

Tracks I don't really listen to would be Hallelujah, Miracle, We Are Broken and When It Rains. The latter two especially tend to just make me cringe. They seem to be pretty decent songs live, but I can't listen to them on the studio album at all.

The music of the song itself is awesome, but I have to definitely block out those lyrics On Misery Business. Horrible lyrics at best, easily the worst lyrics on any of the songs off Riot!.

Let the Flames Begin is definitely my favorite off Riot!, in my top 3 favorite Paramore songs perhaps.

Overall album score, 7.5/10

As for Brand New Eyes, it has my favorite of theirs on it, Careful. I remember when I first heard it, was just blown away by how good the song writing was. It's a fantastic and highly interesting song to listen to even as an instrumental and it's just the icing on the cake with the vocals added in.

Although the same could be said of pretty much almost the whole album, they really got the instrumental aspects of it down very well, and when the vocals are added in, it's fantastic.

Some things I didn't like about the album : That bit around 2:54 on Looking Up where it almost sounds like the song is going to end. I think that extra outro section (which is basically just the bridge section again) was just unnecessary and could have been left out, just doesn't add anything to the song at all IMHO.

Also that blatant pop punk bit in Where the Lines Overlap kinda bugs me, the "Sing it back to me" bit. That bit probably would have just sounded a lot better if there were no vocals there, as the music behind it is cool.

The outro of the song is really cool, but the song overall is a little weak.

Overall score, 8.5/10

Some things I didn't like about the album : That bit around 2:54 on Looking Up where it almost sounds like the song is going to end. I think that extra outro section (which is basically just the bridge section again) was just unnecessary and could have been left out, just doesn't add anything to the song at all IMHO.

I love that part!

This is such a tough question, for me it's like asking what's my favorite Taylor Swift album (I'm sure Jedd knows what I mean here). I grew up listening to a lot of different bands in the 90's who I thought were pretty good, but there was never one band that I could listen to exclusively all day long. I rotated all the time, to the point my fingers got tired from switching CD's in and out of my 5 disc player. It's just amazing to me all the time that after the way I approached music as a teenager that now, as an old fuck, I would find new music that I love more than what I listened to as a kid. I've spent days on end listening to each Paramore album without regard for the existence of any other music, same for Taylor Swift, same for VersaEmerge. At the end of the day, though, I guess I'd pick Riot because my favorite Paramore song is CrushCrushCrush, sooooo yeah. I pick Riot.

This was a very difficult decision to make because I love all of their albums in different ways. I thought about it, and I have come to the conclusion that Riot! is still my favorite Paramore album. It was the album that got me into Paramore in the beginning and actually got me back into music, in a way. I don't ever recall being remotely thrilled about an album before Riot. Everything ranging from the mix to the arrangement of the music really fits so well into an awesome album. My favorite song from Riot is definitely still That's What You Get. If anything, that is the single song that caught my attention and caused me to go search Paramore on iTunes one seemingly uneventful day. And for that, I am extremely grateful.

• 2 weeks later...

it depends on my mood. when i'm happy i listen to riot! when i'm sad or angry i listen awkif or bne. it's hard to pick the best album. i love them all but if i really have to choose i'd pick awkif :)

just as what has been said for the most part, it is so hard for me to pick a favorite album, but I would have to say bne is my favorite to date. AWKIF will always be dear to my heart because it was the first and because of that I am the fan i am today, and RIOT! was just an awesome album. But bne came out during a very crucial time in my life so it was therapy for me. but all of their albums are pure genius!