Your Favourite Paramore Album

my favorite is definitely RIOT!. i first got into Paramore by listening to it... and i seriously listened to crap out of it. the one thing i can recall from the summer of 2007 is that i was listening to RIOT! all the freaking time. most of my favorite Paramore songs are off RIOT!... and basically it's just the one i love the most, the songs of it, the moods of it, that's all.

hmm AWKIF will always be special for me, it was the album that got me into Paramore, but I think my favorite would have to be BNE ,so many good songs on that album.

It's kind of hard to choose though ,I've got some favorite songs on each album and love them all for different reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

This is really tough. I don't know if I could choose between Riot and All We Know Is Falling. I wanna say Riot because it was the album/era that got me into Paramore but then looking at the tracklisting of AWKIF, majority of those are some of my favourite Paramore songs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...