MTV's Musical March Madness 2011

Caitlyn

I was warned me about Tokio Hotel fans being intense, but so far, I've only seen it from MCR fans.

Haha. Normally (we) are intense, but Tokio Hotel have been on break since February, and we have not had any news since then about them. So a lot of fans are on break. Or also very huge fans of Paramore. ;-)

Here is what's going on guys:

Voting in the 2011 MMM championship game will close on Monday, April 4 at midnight ET. Oh, and since we want to keep things suspenseful, voting results — and our champion — won't be revealed until Tuesday on MTVNews.com.

^ Haha, I posted on the PF Twitter about voting and started getting hate replies from MCR fans yelling at us to vote for MCR cause Paramore sucks. I just kind of facepalmed and ignored them. I'm really surprised they haven't been in the lead for at least most of the competition.

I was warned me about Tokio Hotel fans being intense, but so far, I've only seen it from MCR fans.

I got some terrible looks from MCR fans today... Woops. they can't admit defeat, can they! I've seen quite a few TH fans on twitter bashing paramore. irritating. but I'm not going to generalise haha :)

anyhooo, I really want Paramore to win this, but I don't think I'll go mental and get angry if they don't.

I want to take a moment to thank the music gods for having 2 real bands in the finals, and not some crap that was promoted and full of propaganda that the tweens go after. I'm also thankful that Snooki didn't win, because knowing MTV, if they had the opportunity, they would do something like that. So I'm just happy it was two amazing bands in the finals. Sad Paramore won, but for them to get so close to international legends like Green Day, that shows Paramore was a tough cookie to beat, and didn't go down easily. Round of applause to the voters.

Not sure what I'm more proud of: getting Paramore so far or the awesome attitude at them losing against Green Day. I know it's just a silly competition, but it's cool nonetheless.

In both cases it's really the paramore fans who should feel proud of themselves. Woot woot! :]