WARPED TOUR 2011!

Chriss

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you have some lol.

Jedd, I just have to see if going to your house on the way to Scranton is out of the way or not. If it isn't we can pick you up but if it is you'll just have to drive to my house. I'll mapquest it out lol

I need to figure out what's going on with Hartford.

So my boyfriend, two of his friends, and I have been planning a vacation for next month. We said we'd go the 20something so yesterday his one friend booked it and put down the deposit. The part that sucks is though that they had changed the date of when we were going to go and never double checked it with me they planned and booked it for july 14 - 18th. And my boyfriend tells me not to go to the show I'm like "You want me to not go see Paramore...? Do you even know me?" hahaha

Who books a group vacation without checking the date with everyone first, especially if you all had originally decided on later in the month? Can they change the dates? That really shouldn't be too big of a problem.

Then add on missing two Paramore shows? Hahaha! They must be crazy!

At least you have some lol.

haha barely

Jedd, I just have to see if going to your house on the way to Scranton is out of the way or not. If it isn't we can pick you up but if it is you'll just have to drive to my house. I'll mapquest it out lol

I need to figure out what's going on with Hartford.

I have a GPS so it's fine.

AGREE :P

I feel the opposite almost.

All the bands I want to see are always in Europe! ;)

I asked all of my friends if they wanted to go to Warped.

Everyone turned me down, even my best friend who said she was going out of state that week.

Well, all of a sudden, she can go, but hasn't said anything to me.

So I just keep complaining to my mom about not being able to go. XD

Not yet. People have been asking though, and Hayley says that if they announce it, they'll probably do it first on the PFC. If not, we only have a few days to find out! :)

Bought the Warped 2011 CD today. I'm set and ready for this already. Cannot wait to see them and everyone else again!

And I plan to be on barrier for these.... at least I hope

Also, I kind of don't want them to play "In The Mourning" it's not my favorite