WARPED TOUR 2011!

Chriss

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Not true. My dad lives in PA, twenty minutes from Scranton, and I live in NJ. I drove to his house on my probationary license all the time no problem. It's only a problem if the driving age in that state is older than it is in NJ, which in PA (and I'm pretty sure CT), it's not. Carpooling is a better idea though. You'll save a ton on gas.:)

I'm pretty sure the rule is in NJ when you're on your provisional you can't drive in other states. AT least thats what I was told and all my friend went by that rule.

But yeah Jedd I'll be driving and I can take you! And I promise I'm a better driver than I was last summer hahaha

I'm pretty sure the rule is in NJ when you're on your provisional you can't drive in other states. AT least thats what I was told and all my friend went by that rule.

But yeah Jedd I'll be driving and I can take you! And I promise I'm a better driver than I was last summer hahaha

haha you weren't bad at all!

RIP bird

and thanks haha, I'll help pay for gas!

Haha, just a warning, in northern PA, they drive crazy fast. Don't get scared. :P

Oh, and just for future reference: "The New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC) told us that minors with a provisional license are allowed to drive out of state while those with only a NJ learner's permit cannot. So the NJ MVC says as long as you hold a valid New Jersey Provisional Driver License it is legal according to them to drive out of state." ;)

That's from CarInsurance.com, if your parents ever ask.

Haha, just a warning, in northern PA, they drive crazy fast. Don't get scared. :P

Oh, and just for future reference: "The New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC) told us that minors with a provisional license are allowed to drive out of state while those with only a NJ learner's permit cannot. So the NJ MVC says as long as you hold a valid New Jersey Provisional Driver License it is legal according to them to drive out of state." ;)

So legally I can drive to PA? Sweet! okay thanks for the clear up!

And technically I'm not a minor, I just have a provisional license haha

Yup, legally you're all set to drive there! They get their licenses at 15 or 16 anyway, it's not a big deal there.

Haha, and I know you're not a minor. That's just how the site worded it. :)

Oceanport = much father than Camden.

aw really :/

They're equal distance from me.

Depending on how much farther, plus if the bands are better, you should definitely look into Oceanport though.

Camden's so hard to get around, while Oceanport's set up is like a complete circle.

Pfft what? I wish I saw this when I had my provisional! lol