WARPED TOUR 2011!

Chriss

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at the show on July 15th in Mississauga!

Really wasn't going to get my hopes up when I read something online from a reliable source that Paramore were gonna be on the tour. That night it was announced that they indeed were, but I wasn't going to get excited because I didn't think they were gonna come around to where I live. They haven't been to Canada for a few years now. So stoked that I get to see them and especially at Warped tour! They really saved the lineup for me because I was 100% set on going (Was only gonna go for ADTR before Paramore got announced) Anyway, ordered my presale tickets when they were on sale the next day. Bring on the summer!!

I hope you make it to both Scranton and Hartford! :)

I hope so too!

It's really funny because I wanted to get into concert photography after seeing Ryan Russell's Warped Tour pictures of Paramore. And I really, really wanted to shoot Paramore @ Warped.

It'll be like a full circle almost if that happens for me.

^ Is Hartford any closer to you? Though, Paramore on your birthday would be pretty killer. I would definitely make the trip (oh wait, I already am!).

I hope so too!

It's really funny because I wanted to get into concert photography after seeing Ryan Russell's Warped Tour pictures of Paramore. And I really, really wanted to shoot Paramore @ Warped.

It'll be like a full circle almost if that happens for me.

That would be the coolest thing ever, and I hope you get to do it. :)

• 5 weeks later...

That is pretty awesome. Very proud of them. :)

Now if we ordered presale Warped tickets, that was part of the presale package, right? You get some special ticket or something, a cut the line pass, and the compilation CD?

^ yup you're supposed to.

I can't wait to buy that though! So happy they're on the cover!

I'm just really excited to see them again! Last time I saw them was in August... that is way too long for me

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still waiting on my Scranton tickets and pre-order package. Ticketmaster and Live Nation work together (but can't officially merge), so that's probably why you got a ticket from each.

Oh okay. For a second I thought "maybe these are fake" lol

I couldn't get the actual Warped presale because it was sold out by that time so the Warped website redirected me somewhere else