WARPED TOUR 2011!

Chriss

I want to see them again now!! Hartford's going to be awesome. Today I got to watch sidestage, and that was totally awesome, but nothing beats watching a Paramore show front row from the audience. Haha, I was back there today trying not to jump around and sing at the top of my lungs... this will all be made better on Sunday. lol

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see them again now!! Hartford's going to be awesome. Today I got to watch sidestage, and that was totally awesome, but nothing beats watching a Paramore show front row from the audience. Haha, I was back there today trying not to jump around and sing at the top of my lungs... this will all be made better on Sunday. lol

haha i bet it was frustrating :P

setlist? :)

Oh yea it must suck to get to hang with paramore and be side stage. You poor thing haha. Woohoo Sunday!

I say "sidestage," but it was more "back to the left stage with scrims and people in the way." lol I think I got a few good photos though.

Haha, it was more frustrating having one if the guys from Simple Plan in my way for half the set, but I'm over it. Hayley looked back and waved (I think at me).

I honestly can't even remember the setlist. I'm horrible with that stuff:

That's What You Get

crushcrushcrush

Monster

Ignorance

Here We Go Again

Looking Up

Pressure

Misery Business (the kid that they brought up didn't know all the words, so he started doing scream vocals... It was hilarious!)

I think that's it but not necessarily in that order, and I don't know if they're keeping it that way.

All I read in that setlist posting was Monster, and that's what I'm really looking forward to. After hearing and seeing the other songs live so much, it makes Monster 10x better to hear live because it's new. And I'll be looking forward to Looking Up just because it's a nice positive song and I think it describes the band (yet again) at this point in time, and Mizz Bizz is always fun to see who gets up on stage because of unexpected moments like the screamo person from the Scranton show haha

Monster was awesome, even though from the stage I couldn't hear the vocals too well, but my dad was in the crowd and said that Hayley sounded amazing (coming from a heavy metal fan who doesn't even listen to Paramore, I'd say that's awesome).

Hahaha, I told them later that it took me half the song to realize they were playing Here We Go Again, and Jeremy looked at me and said, "Me too!!!"

Monster was awesome, even though from the stage I couldn't hear the vocals too well, but my dad was in the crowd and said that Hayley sounded amazing (coming from a heavy metal fan who doesn't even listen to Paramore, I'd say that's awesome).

Hahaha, I told them later that it took me half the song to realize they were playing Here We Go Again, and Jeremy looked at me and said, "Me too!!!"

haha i love jeremy :D

bahahaha oh Jeremy. By the way, did your dad have a good time? I know you were looking forward to going to Warped with him.

That's What You Get

For A Pessimist

Monster

Ignorance

Here We Go Again

Looking Up

Pressure

crushcrushcrush

Misery Business (the kid that they brought up didn't know all the words, so he started doing scream vocals... It was hilarious!)

fixed. i think.

You missed For A Pessimist (at least I think they played that :P) and crush was 2nd to last(?) because I took a video of it.

Also, post your pictures!! I can't wait to see em

Some guy was next to me waiting for A Day To Remember and was telling me he never listened to Paramore and then after he goes "They do put on a great show"

Yeah I don't think Jeremy could hear. There were some issues they were trying to fix on stage.

Yeah, I saw the sound tech running out to help him a few times.

Thanks for fixing the setlist Jedd, I never pay attention to them cause I'm too in the moment, haha. I'll post a few of my better photos on Tumblr and link it here, but I'm always so weary of putting photos online. They're all up on Facebook though.

bahahaha oh Jeremy. By the way, did your dad have a good time? I know you were looking forward to going to Warped with him.

My dad had an awesome time! We hung out with Dan and Jen the entire day, and saw a bunch of bands. He didn't think he was going to like Paramore, but he was really impressed. I did feel bad that I had to leave him for their set and the interview, but he was okay with that. :)