Yard Sale

Dustin

Adam from Fueled By Ramen tweeted:

We're working to make sure people from every country can bid on the items. @fbrwebstore is on the phone with eBay now about it.

But well, even if it's open to the other countries, it's going to be too expensive for me! Too bad.

Looks like the stuff currently on sale will only be available to the US, but they will be making the stuff they add to the auction later available world wide.

Unless the other stuff is something different than just clothes, I probably won't be buying anything. I have the money, but to be honest, I don't really want a shirt or other piece of clothing bad enough to spend that much on it, even when it is from a band I like as much as Paramore.

Will probably donate a bit directly to the Japan relief fund though. Not online, when I go out later one of the stores in town is taking donations for the red cross and I just got a check in today. Already gave some, but I think I'll thrown another $50 while I'm there. Hope this auction raises a lot of money, Japan needs the help.

Considering they're being sold for charity, and I recognize pretty much everything there as clothes they've worn on tour (or as old Paramore merch), I'm really not surprised they're going for as much as they are. I would love it if they sold some smaller items for Buy It Now prices so that I could afford something and give to charity while getting some cool Paramore item in return. If not, it's still pretty cool to see this stuff being sold and reading Hayley's descriptions of all of it:

"For some reason, this is on a girl mannequin but it's a men's tank. Jeremy's boobs never looked THIS good when he wore it."

:rotfl:

There is supposed to be new items up for sale today, but when the link is clicked, it tells everyone that there are no items listed for sale. I'm sure they'll have it fixed soon. I wonder how much everything went for the first round.

There were items up before, and I was looking at them (spoiler alert: Hayley's captions are just as funny as they were before), but then mid-way through viewing them, they were all taken down.

• 2 months later...