Europe Tour 2011

kwik-silva

We are very excited to announce the dates for Paramore’s return to the other side of the Atlantic! This summer, they’ll be playing music festivals throughout Europe. Check out the dates below and stay tuned to paramore.net for more updates!

JUL 03 Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic @ Rock For People Festival

JUL 04 Warsaw, Poland @ Rock In Summer Festival

JUL 06 Karlskoga, Sweden @ Putte I Parken

JUL 08 Turku, Finland @ Ruisrock

JUL 09 Oelras, Portugal @ Optimus Alive

JUL 11 Madrid, Spain @ Under 18 Festival

Tickets to several of the festivals are already on sale. Visit paramore.net/shows for tickets.

Incredibly tempted to get to one of these

I'm so happy for the fans who have been waiting for years, they deserve it SO MUCH!!

Still hoping they will add other dates, I miss them :(

I reckon they'll add dates after Warped Tour if they do, seeing as they pretty much have these and then straight into WT. Can't see them adding any more with this batch

Oooooh here's the topic! :D

Paramore coming to Finland, me so super happy! :willy_nilly:hyper.gif

But I've been thinking that maybe I should go to a gig abroad :) You know, just for a change! Plus the festival sounds kinda big there... And not the biggest fan of the city either! Plus the ticks are 70€, that's insane!

So I might be going to Poland or Portugal this summer then :) Idk, haven't decided yet!

Anyways I'm über excited! Cause I'm definitely going to see Paramore at least once this summer! hyper.gif

we have shit venue in poland :/ so this means i need to be there very early to get to the barrier :D challenge accepted! :mrgreen:

if i had more money (or any money to be exact...) i'd go to czech too :razz:

i got really excited for a minute cause Czech Republic is really not that far and i considered travelling all the way there to see them... cause really, that's the closest they'll come to hungary. but they're playing at a festival there and the tickets are freaking expensive. so yeah, i'm still waiting for a chance to see them... story of my life.

i got really excited for a minute cause Czech Republic is really not that far and i considered travelling all the way there to see them... cause really, that's the closest they'll come to hungary. but they're playing at a festival there and the tickets are freaking expensive. so yeah, i'm still waiting for a chance to see them... story of my life.

Aww my little language relative :hug::( ! That really sucks!

we have shit venue in poland :/ so this means i need to be there very early to get to the barrier :D challenge accepted! :mrgreen:

if i had more money (or any money to be exact...) i'd go to czech too :razz:

Really? Oh no... Me and my sis were planning to go there since the ticks are so cheap :shifty: What kinda venue is it? :D

we're going to be there very early to be at the front of the crowd :D we will bring a lot of stuff like transparent and we need to be at the barrier :D i was at the front when i saw muse (and it was bigger festival) so i'm going to do the same at paramore show :D

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if this Madrid "Under 18" festival is actually a festival?

The only mention I can find of it on the 11th July 2011 in Madrid is the Paramore show. No other acts, venues, etc. All the tickets I can find are labeled as Paramore tickets. The Spanish Ticketmaster

http://www.ticketmaster.es/main/en/index.do

for example, has only one result for "U 18" search - Paramore. "Under 18" has zero search results. "U18" has zero search results.

The official website

http://www.u18.es/

has no mention of a line-up, etc. In fact, it seems as though this "Under 18" thing is more of a promoter/organiser for headline shows, not actually a festival.

Anyone know if this is true? Is this just a mislabeled Paramore headline arena show? Or is it actually a festival?

Thanks.

Maybe Sziget festival? I don't know. We may have luck. Or if not, we'll go to a Vienna one, if they do a gig there some day. Deal? :D

Maybe Sziget festival? I don't know. We may have luck. Or if not, we'll go to a Vienna one, if they do a gig there some day. Deal? :D

Haha deal. yeah they might come to vienna one day.. i hope so. sziget would sound reasonable but as long as they do warped every year, they won't come to sziget :/